Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OLD POSTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty yo gamer

Forum Nub
Aug 23, 2014
XGC BRAD MAYHEM A QUITTER?

XGC Brad Mayhem a quitter?

so i had the pleasure of playing you. You were the seahawks i was the chiefs. you quit first half. how does this hold up to your sites code of ethics. or does ethical gaming only apply when playing one another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJm56efDMs

gamertag shows at end of game. good first half. should have played the second anything could have happened.

sincerely yours forty yo gamer

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
Consider that he may have had something come up that kept him from playing the rest of the game. Also backing out of a video game is as far from an ethical issue as any and I'm sure doesn't break any rule in any reputable community anywhere when in matchmaking. If he was being rude or unsportsmanlike that's a different story and you should feel free to message me with the details if that's the case and I will get it looked into. If not... relax at the end of the day, it's just a game.

forty yo gamer

Forum Nub
Aug 23, 2014
yeah i have spent some time looking at your site, it seems very solid and well put together. Nice job. Looks like a good community. Just a brand new game and i tire of quitters. i never quit even when getting beat down. you can always learn something and you only get better that way imo.

hey and the chiefs rocked it. they should have been blown out of the water my guess is he was surprised his seahawks didn't blow the game away.

anyway like i said nice site and i may stay and browse a while if you don't mind. great site.

thanks forty yo gamer

forty yo gamer

Forum Nub
Aug 23, 2014
also if someone wants to teach me to be better at cod i could help someone with madden. i was ranked top 20 for a few months before isp kicks about 10 games in a row. but i am not great, but i think we all have something to contribute. i really suck at first person shooters. my daughter who is 7 has a better kill to death ratio then me.

Penguin

XGC DELTA
Dec 21, 2007
Florida
NCAA 14 (FOOTBALL) TOURNAMENT SIGN UP

NCAA 14 (Football) Tournament Sign up

Tentative Rules:
Tournament will be a bracket run off
Position in the bracket will be randomly selected
There will be a double elimination if there are 8 or less teams at the start of the tournament

Rules are subject to change. All members signed up will be notified via PM of any changes.

Last edited:

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
i play this game all the time

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
XG LEAGUE (XBOX ONE: MADDEN NFL 15)

XG League (Xbox One: Madden NFL 15)

I have created an Online Franchise League on Madden NFL 15 called "XG LEAGUE".

If you are interested in joining please send me a PM on here or shoot me a message on the box and add me.

We currently have 21 members in the XG LEAGUE.

For the "Rules & Guidelines" of the XG LEAGUE, visit my personal forums at: http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthre...e-(Xbox-One-Madden-NFL)&p=3172194#post3172194

Last edited:

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
why do u have to be on the xbox one lol

NinjaMyButt

Forum Junkie
Apr 14, 2014
Texas
SYN 360

Syn 360

What is going on with leadership over here on xbox 360 in SYN? We've all been abandoned and have no Higher ups on 360. The highest rank we have are Generals and we need to know what is going on. If we don't have anyone higher than a General, then what are we supposed to do? Y'all do realize that if y'all completely abandon us, then you XG WILL be losing hundreds of people in the community. We're supposed to be playing for fun, not having to worry whether the 360 divisions will even be here anymore because nobody cares about us anymore. Please let me know what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.