Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OCTOBER XG TOP FIVE

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea im with titan. If you think they are weak get your **** together and submit. Dont hate on others.

Problem with that is, you can submit a video (like I) but it's not 100% that it gets up there. Even if they are strong they (both Titan and Craft from what I was told) vote on the videos to be put up so yes the weak pistol video was chosen to be up there not because there was lack of submissions. Just clarifying because I did submit a video and this isn't me being a hater like some people are suggesting just letting everyone know the info they aren't putting in when they ask you to submit a video and just correcting you that you can submit good vids but not a for sure thing you'll get up there. Still well made video and good clips all around especially to my boy Smoke for making it up there twice in a row dude is a beast.

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
I love the XG Top Plays I have even submitted a clip recently this week, but I was wondering if XG will be doing a XG Top Fails as well? BTW way to go DMZ44 and HyPeR for representing the XGC Xbox One Division... HOAH!!!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I know halo 2 hylander but they made more? I know they are remaking h2.... :p

Yeah they made other Halo games but surely nothing as a good as H2.

Since H3 they screwed up the multiplayer experience from what it once was. Even that wasn't as strong as H2.
It's pretty much just the casual gamers who all stay in party chat.

I believe that will change first with the Master Chief collection coming out and then from what I have seen on H5 the direction there will be a return to the focus of competitive style gaming. Even if you are not a Pro gamer I believe many of those original Halo players will return to the game they once played as well as new people will jump on board with it.

I doubt you will ever have one game dominate the industry like Halo did as games themselves have come a long way since then.

Now you have COD, Destiny and tons of other options to choose from which have built and are building their own inner communities.

The question is, will the new HALO actually be a part time game or turn into the full time primary game that a lot of people choose over others.

Should be interesting to see how things pan out over the next 2 years.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Top Fails would be awesome, and also maybe a Top 5 funniest XG moments, like a group dancing in Destiny or pranking through destiny or CoD idk it'd be nice to see more of the community come together on this. If I can get my computer up and running hopefully I can help the Vid team in the editing.

Trane

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2014
I got a game on bo2 that I go 50 - 0 getting 2 orbs,2 dogs n 2 swarms my gt is smsu trane check it out n I hope it's n the next top five clip for nov thanks