Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OCTOBER XG TOP FIVE

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Good vid but I'm pretty sure i submitted one weeks ago a lil after the September one was posted and was asked to resend it. Not looking to be number 1 but Damn not even an honorable mention? I got a nasty 7 piece in cod bo2, not gonna lie I'm extremely disappointed.

SYN Gojira

Forum Veteran
Jun 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
Good vid but I'm pretty sure i submitted one weeks ago a lil after the September one was posted and was asked to resend it. Not looking to be number 1 but Damn not even an honorable mention? I got a nasty 7 piece in cod bo2, not gonna lie I'm extremely disappointed.

Hey buddy, we vote on the videos if we don't have enough to make a top ten in order to condense it to 5. If you don't see your submission in one video, resubmit it next month! Nothing is stopping you. Sorry you're video wasn't featured. But if we had enough vids... lol

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
Very happy with this im spreading the word as much as possible, the xbox one division should be all over this its so easy to get a video up! Appreciate the hard work and of course the top spot! ;)

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
What is with the weak CoD clips you guys put in regularly? a pistol kill? cmon.

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
i have submitted a clip for this month of a Destiny quad kill I got, but its just a bummer watching what's claimed to be top 10 every month and seeing clips from private matches and 1 pistol kill end up on a TOP 5. I'm entitled to an opinion fellas. You can only grow if you hear the positives AND the negatives of your work.

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
i have submitted a clip for this month of a Destiny quad kill I got, but its just a bummer watching what's claimed to be top 10 every month and seeing clips from private matches and 1 pistol kill end up on a TOP 5. I'm entitled to an opinion fellas. You can only grow if you hear the positives AND the negatives of your work.

Just so you know gibz, I don't play Private Lobbies unless I'm doing a game night. That night I was hanging with people out side of gravity on public matches. Yes, the kill is not too special, but what makes it so is the fact that the pistol is dampened down where getting a kill across half a map is impossible. The reason why it took three shots (all in the head) was because of the dampening done to the gun. The last shot my have been extra, but o well. I also have another clip I hope to submit here shortly from Destiny showing off the ability of a Titain.