Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NOO!! ITS THE FLASHING RED LIGHTS!

KoG HotShot

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
I Don't Know
Well if you cant guess my 360 hates me and broke over night. I guess frost must have snuck in my house during the night and destroyed it because I called 1-800-4MY-XBOX and was talking to a service operator and her superviser for and hour and a half. In the end they told me they dont know what to do and to call this reffrence number, but of course it dosent work! Did I metion I love life. Well anyways it dosent work so there fore I cant get on XBL. I need to send it in to get repaired and if I dont have a warrenty I am screwed because I AM NOT going to buy a new one! My return will come (I hope) I dont know when though so hang in there and if you need anything please PM or post in my Section Leader Forum. Also please everyone spam that I cant get on because my xbox broke to your freinds list because I cant get on to do it :(

XGC Golem

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Alabama
you should get a return but its going to take a LONG time...it took a few months for my friend to get his back...but that was when it first cam out so it might have sped up some

KoG HotShot

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
I Don't Know
They have confirmed that I will be sending it in and they will repair it but as ima die fast said it wont be for a long time! I will be lucky to get it back before the end of next month. It takes 10 buisness days for them to send me a prepaid package then I have to put my xbox in it send it back to the, another 10 buisness days. Then they have to repair it, which could take awhile then send it back to me, another 10 buisness days!

KoG HotShot

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
I Don't Know
Yeah, Gunner I have had it longer that 90 days so thats gone but I have like some Microsofy customer warentiy that should cover it. There is something internally wrong with the thing so they told me it will take longer to repair becuase first they have to make sure it was nothing I did to the xbob to break it and second they have to open it up and find the problem> So the guy told me it will take a month. But who knows all I know is that i called about 6 days ago and they said they would send me a package but that hasnt even happend yet so I dont know.

Kog XxblueboyxX

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2006
Blue Hill Maine
ya I hate micosoft they pick slow shippin and cheap. Like Apple they ship fast cant the box the next day and repair take a day or so. but oh well that sucks
Do you have the old xbox? you can still use that for now if you still have it.

KoG Dinerbro

Banned
Dec 6, 2006
wait couldnt u take it back to the store and get a new one
Cuz mine broke s o i got a new one so try that. go to the store that u baught it from and see if u can get a new one

KoG Dinerbro

Banned
Dec 6, 2006
ye sthey should take it back because the warrenty is i think 3 years so they should take it back if they dont just send it to texad to get it repaired

KoG HotShot

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
I Don't Know
Well I dont know the box just came today and as I type I am taping it up. I have to call and arange a date for UPS to come pick it up then they have to ship it back to Texas work on it then send it back. And if they feel it was something I did to the xbox that thw warrenty dosent cover they will send it back broke and I will be PISSED! So I have no clue when I will be on next so w/e wish it luck.