Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NHL 10

Sh0cker2212

Forum Nub
Feb 5, 2007
Beaver, PA
Hey Coleslaw how you liking NHL 10 so far? already got your Legend Card? haha you still like the number one Dman

What game did u download the gamerpic you have right now? Iv been looking for a good Pens Gamer picture.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
no legend card yet... i'm working on my offline legend right now, as well as some boost packs... i can't see buying something that you can earn in the game... i'm really not sure which game it was from, it was like NHL 2K8 maybe, i'm not sure, i bought a lot of the different NHL pic pacs a while ago, but it seems as if the new games don't really have new pic pacs... idk

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
Yeah, I have 5 be a pros started and i do have my offline legend card now, as well as my dangler, sniper, playmaker, and tough guy boost packs... i don't know if i can play another 120 games to get the D boost pack(have to play at least 40 games a season for 3 consecutive seasons and win various player trophies)... that was a lot of games... gonna work on all of my online stuff from now on... and play a little bit of my be a pro D man for fun and to work on my D skills

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah the GM mode does focus on GM stuff, but I only really play the be a pro mode so i don't mind... i love the way you can create a player, go through the draft and it is a lot more realistic playing as only one person (most times yourself)... it's very cool, and it makes you think more like a hockey player, not like a gamer

xjeremie

Forum Tourist
Feb 24, 2009
coleslaw i know im not in XG anymore but i think that you should add me and i will show you how to plat NHL 09 =D

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
well sorry, i traded in NHL 09 for NHL 10... so i can't play NHL 09 anymore... u can catch me on NHL 10, but i don't get online as much as i used to, and when i do i have to get offline early and go to bed... i hate having a regular job

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
lmao thats funny so many ppl say that i was actually surprised when i got the 100 goals achievement lol but its to difficult to get someone to play you as an nhl team when your an ahl team :/

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah it was difficult for someone to play you that way... but the name of the 'cheve is "it isn't easy" and boy they were right... the AHL players are so slow and inaccurate compared to NHL talent... it was a very frustrating achievement, but i felt very accomplished after getting it... you need a lot of good defense and some luck to win with an AHL team over a NHL team

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
i dnt mean to sound arrogant or anything but i think im better than most at one v ones because i beat a guy badly when he was the canadians and i was team japan (btw worst team in the game everyone)
and i agree blackhawk but i gotta get another disk! lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i already made the team "Xiled Gaming" (i always make that team right off the bat just to have it) so i can send invites to anyone wanting to be part of the team... just to warn you though, i'm the only member on the team right now, so our record is 0-0-0 (or 5 years ago that would be 0-0-0-0 for those of you that know what i'm talking about)... i would look forward to playing with some XG guys as teammates, as well as doing some vs. matches... my schedule has been really thrown around lately, due to the terrible weather in pittsburgh, for those that don't know, last weekend we received 23 inches of snow in one night. We are no strangers to snow, but that amount in one sitting damn near shut down pittsburgh. so my work schedule has been weird lately...

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
no doubt i'll add ya and we can play a bit when i get another copy of nhl 10 which shouldnt be to long from now and yeah but the snow storm of the century is supposed to be hittin you so thats not to surprising in the sense that ya'll are getting pounded but that is def. a surprising number of snowfall