Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW SYNDICATE BRANCH...

SYN Untraceable

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 24, 2007
Redding, CA
www.myspace.com
I was wondering if i could startup a new Syndicate branch called "SYN Predators" for Call of Duty 4.... i dont care if you dont like the name, but if you have a better name i will take it, i am on the forums approximately twice a day.... and am currently a captain of SYN Pitbulls... I would be very dedicated and make the branch very strong... So if you could that would be awesome...

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
wow where to start....

First off SYN is a branch of XG and what you are asking for is a clan....not a branch.....so yea.....also SYN currently has an All CoD 4 clan called SYN Devil Dogs and SYN Zepher is the General over it. Asking for a promotion is pretty much saying hey dont promote me because asking for a promotion is never a good thing.....and by asking for your own clan u are asking to be promoted to general....Im glad that u are on the forums twice a day but u might want to try to get on a few more times than that to check on things if u want to be general....also u are a captain and when u become a general u can make a your own clan so the best idea for you right now is to try to split your clan and be the option for the next general then when the clan splits you have your own clan.....but please do not come in to the council about then giving you your own clan......but dont get your hopes up....and even if this was a good idea you should have used the chain of command and asked your general or Section Leader.....maybe even one of our Division Leaders.....but yea this was not a good idea