Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW STORE?

Warrior

Forum Junkie
Dec 5, 2006
Southern Maryland
Hey Knight, someone in my squad brought up an idea about an XGC store, like personalized shirts, or bumper stickers. I have already contacted the design team and I am waiting for their response. I also asked SYN Robster, our general, what he thought and he said that we used to have one but we stopped for some reason. I was willing to start it up again, but I don't have any way to do so and I need some help, which is where you come in. :D Please let me know what you think:D

S

SYN Corona

Yea, I also heard some rumors about it coming back soon, so if you can ellaborate on this for us thatd be great. Thanks... ... NUB!

S

SYN Corona

So dude, when we had the pro team, there was like an xiled gaming reunion, alot of people met up at one place, thats another great reason to bring that back :p lol, if not maybe set something up like that somewhere some how next jan? who knows.

Also check it out on this subject, im sure there will be some kick *** shirts at the store, but how about having one where you can customize it with your gamertag across your back, almost like a jersey? damn im good!

S

SYN Corona

lol, so is Christmas! anyway, I promises some people (against their will) thatd I'd wear an XG thong when I end up at a MLG or CGS event. So we gotta have those ;)

Also, maybe some window decals, stickers, hoodies, etc etc.

S

SYN Corona

LMAO, well if I dont go to Mexico this year, Im definately going that way. So have your bucket ready ;)