Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW RECRUITING RULE

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
Yeah so i just messages today that everyone wanting to come back into XG that was already in it must get approval from a council member. I tried to get in touch with one of you today but i guess the best time is sunday. This guy i want to get in was in XGC but left because his old tag was about to expire and he told the leaders in his clan he was going to leave because it would expire. I checked his old and new tag on the DNR list and did not find them if you need more info or want to talk send me a PM or a FR to XGC M4ster, i would send one to your but your list is prob. full, thanks.

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
ok so i still havent been able to get in touch with anyone on the council and now i have 2 people. It's hard for me to get on sundays so if anyone could please help me this thanks

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Although you can surely got to a Council it is much easier and more appropriate that you get the facts and take it to your Section Leader. They will bring the issue up on Sunday our our meetings and it will be then given to the Council to deal with.

One thing you should note is, people that left are not the priority. We have way more things to deal with for the good of the community. They left, so they can be patient for an answer.

If your SL isn't there to help you feel free to send me a FR XGC HYLAND3R XL and will make sure you get helped.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
If they left then I'm not in any hurry to let them back. Their loss. All my gamer tags are at the bottom in my sig area so try them all and one will surely have room.

xxBloodxRavenxx

Forum Noob
Jul 11, 2007
Australia
--EDIT--

Please disregard anything that was said here. We have an ex member and good friend of mine who knows my account details and enjoys making giggleworthy posts with it.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Im still waiting to have M4ster get up with me. You can message a gamer tag that is not on your list. That way I can send you a FR and or get with you about this person. But you did the right thing, I can always help anyone anytime!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
It seems people are too sensitive these days! That needs to stop! Grow up and act like adults.

BTW BO I wouldn't start a fight with Hylander. It might not turn out to good for you.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I think I can take him, but as you wish master. As you wish.

Just to let you know though as I couldn't tell if you were joking or not. This is an inside joke between Hylander and me as me and Corona jokingly founded the cry baby club months and months ago.

I didn't really mean anything by it.