Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dirtykungfu

Forum Star
May 13, 2015
Ohio
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm in the process of joining New Dynasty and I got to say great group of guys and gals so far. I'm a long time gamer since the atari 2600 days - that pretty much dates me - i'm old but slow. I'm on the Xbox One mainly playing AW, played all the CODs both casual and a little competitive. I like most shooters, Halo MCC, Farcry 4, Battlefield 4 & Hardline. But I also enjoy other games like GTA 5, Skyrim on the PC, Madden 15 Xbone (I'm a big Cowboys fan - already got plenty of hate so no need to go there - GO COWBOYS!), MLB The Show on PS4 (Reds Fan - I'm in Ohio, that doesn't explain the Cowboys but just look at our football teams in Ohio well except for the almighty "The Ohio State Buckeyes!"). I'm dirtykungfu on Steam, PS4 and XBONE always looking for other chill people to play with, so please add me. I do prefer playing hardcore mode but will venture into core for clanwars and such because afterall I am a team player (only when I'm not working on my k/d :D)

Look forward to gaming with you all!