Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

~NEW LEADER~

SYN Untraceable

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 24, 2007
Redding, CA
www.myspace.com
Alright people... I have been dormant with XG for about the past 4 months, lately i have heard of the big switch to some other clan, sure those guys want to have there own glory, but that really lost a lot of my respect for those guys... wasn't there an honor code sayin they would not? what ever, it is there choice, anyway........ point of this message is, i am gettin my license next week and once i get that i should be a free man, thus i will be active again, and procrastinating homework again, if any good leaders are needed (gen+) PM me on Xbox Live or on here, or on my email at Mr_Untraceable3@yahoo.com Thanks guys, i wish all of you the best... PEACE :)

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Yeah, the power thing seems to happen to a lot of people. Shame this is just online gaming and the letters in your gamer tag mean nothing in real life.

I know, I tried getting a free cheesburger as McD's. I stood in line and said, I am XGC HYLANDER "XC". I told them the XC meant I was special and wanted my free cheesburger.

They call the cops and had me removed.

Power is nothing more then a self illusion.

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
Hahahaha Wow thats funny, I might laugh at someone if i ever saw them try that lol

But Yea i agree its silly when u think about it, that some people just want power in an online community, i mean in the end what are two letters going to get you?

Btw Nice Thread about the New Updates to the XG Site

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Sometimes the two letters or funky symbols get you more responsibility which brings on more stress and headaches along with a lot less game time.

That ficticious power can also pull people away from where they belong with true friends that actually are there to help them as a person.

And yeah, that XG Video Maker is going to be AWESOME. LOL!!!

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
This is very true things we alot simpler in my Gaming world before i got the the letters, alot of times i think things would have been alot simpler if i would have just been a gamer and been content as a SGT in SYN lol.....But yea thats ancient history it feels like

And yea i agree that sometimes power can drive people away from where they really belong and from where they would be happy and where they were happy but oh well....

Also i added a similar thread about some future updates to my forums on the Nv site hahahaha

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
lost respect? what a jerk! lol, next time im in redding hide! muah ha ha! lol, jp bro, I havent seen or heard from ya in a while tho!? Hows it been goin?

And thanks Hylander, Im half way tempted to go to my local McDonalds to see if my rank will get my free food. The funny thing is, my town only has 3,00o people, and like 2 or 3 of my friends in Nv work at our McDonalds, so it may just work! lmao..

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
lost respect? what a jerk! lol, next time im in redding hide! muah ha ha! lol, jp bro, I havent seen or heard from ya in a while tho!? Hows it been goin?

And thanks Hylander, Im half way tempted to go to my local McDonalds to see if my rank will get my free food. The funny thing is, my town only has 3,00o people, and like 2 or 3 of my friends in Nv work at our McDonalds, so it may just work! lmao..

It took you to curse me for life and leave the community to finally do something I suggested? :eek: What is the world coming to. ROFL!!!!!!

By the way, you got a BK in that small town of yours? If so, go there as I am not liking McD's that much these days. Get two Whoppers and send me one. ;)

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
lol, its pretty amazing I know, but yes we do have a BK. In fact we even have a taco bell lol.

And hey, better late then never right? lmao

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com

When ever I get power hungry I grab myself a Balance Bar *winks*