Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW GAMING COMUNITY IS POACHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
I just found out about this a few days ago but I didn't realize that they were poaching (mainly from KoG squads) until yesterday.

Recently KoG Bear posted in a thread in KoG Immortals forums calling us a corrupt community and urging people to leave and join their community. I talked to Mobile Dinerbro (formerly KoG Dinerbro XS) who is apart of that community and he told me that they have several generals who are going to attempt to get all their members to join their clans. He would not tell me who the generals were aside from KoG JET but he told me that a lot of people who were under KoG Perfect XS were leaving. The new community is called RGC, I have no clue what that stands for. Thought I would give you the heads up.

Here is a link to the post in case you want to delete it or something.
http://xiledgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?p=405407#post405407

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Good looking out. As far as I am concerned anyone who is dumb enough to follow that band of losers needs to LEAVE. The group that is starting RGC is nothing but a bunch of lazy leaders who used to be in XG. I wish them good luck and good riddens!

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I just found out about this a few days ago but I didn't realize that they were poaching (mainly from KoG squads) until yesterday.

Recently KoG Bear posted in a thread in KoG Immortals forums calling us a corrupt community and urging people to leave and join their community. I talked to Mobile Dinerbro (formerly KoG Dinerbro XS) who is apart of that community and he told me that they have several generals who are going to attempt to get all their members to join their clans. He would not tell me who the generals were aside from KoG JET but he told me that a lot of people who were under KoG Perfect XS were leaving. The new community is called RGC, I have no clue what that stands for. Thought I would give you the heads up.

Here is a link to the post in case you want to delete it or something.
http://xiledgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?p=405407#post405407

Bill just so you know, if you come across an inappropriate post or thread just report it. It sends a message to everyone who has the ability to delete iit so that its removed faster.

K

KoG Gluttony

The guy who started RGC is KoG Gunner XV. RGC stands for renegade gaming clan. They're stealing KoG members day by day. KoG BeachBum, general of KoG Genesis hit the clan and went there. KoG Iceman XS went there. A general, KoG Plazma went. KoG Darkstar, KoG Oddysey, even our own Jerriel is over there secretly. I went 2 check their site out, and in the chatbox it said Jerriel.

Nv Heather vR

Forum Nerd
Jun 27, 2007
Florida
www.myspace.com
To clarify something, Jerriel is NOT over there secretly. I know Jerriel and I talk to him everyday. Please make sure your stories are correct before posting it. Just because a member is registered on another site doesn't mean they're "over there."

I'm registered on the MoB and KSI site, big deal.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Bill just so you know, if you come across an inappropriate post or thread just report it. It sends a message to everyone who has the ability to delete iit so that its removed faster.

This thread was't just about that post, it was just so that people wouldn't be suprised to see a bunch of people leaving. Although some members of RGC took it the wrong way and sent me some messages telling me that they know me and that I hate RGC which was news to me, but hey whatever.

KoG HoBBiT

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
and you no what a good thing about this is. if your members are really dedicated they won't leave and those that arnt dedicated which will leave so it is actually helping you. All that it's hurting is your clan size which that can always be fixed, with a little of hard work. which dont worry u will notice who the dedicated ones are very soon.

XxCouGaRxX

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Good looking out. As far as I am concerned anyone who is dumb enough to follow that band of losers needs to LEAVE. The group that is starting RGC is nothing but a bunch of lazy leaders who used to be in XG. I wish them good luck and good riddens!

When I was recruited into XG, I was told that this community was built on respect for other gamers and gaming communities. In fact, I think the person who recruited me said it was in the honor code or something. Anyway, that's what drew me to this community, but maybe I was mistaken...

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
no, do not worry. Not everyone in XG is like that. A vast majority of us still have respect for those who left XG, me in general. Even though they left to do their own thing, doesnt make them any less of gamers who still deserve the respect that XG promised them. We need to respect ALL gamers. Not just the ones that are in our community. so as for you 007, im sorry, but I do not agree with you...or any of you that thinks that same way. lets not encourage people to leave us, by pushing our will on them and disliking those that leave us, we are making even more leave because they look and see something different than what we advertise us to be, and thats not good for business as one would say.

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
OK like that the eff. ok i would like to tell everying that Yes i am on the RGC web site and the KSI web site. ok whats the big deal. i have nothing to hide. ask me anything ill give you the truth. come on ask em anything via PM .

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
When I was recruited into XG, I was told that this community was built on respect for other gamers and gaming communities. In fact, I think the person who recruited me said it was in the honor code or something. Anyway, that's what drew me to this community, but maybe I was mistaken...

The fact is RGC is a community that was built from old XG members. Even the founder of it is still good friends with people in XG. If he can't get his clans to treat us with respect than we won't do the same.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
no, do not worry. Not everyone in XG is like that. A vast majority of us still have respect for those who left XG, me in general. Even though they left to do their own thing, doesnt make them any less of gamers who still deserve the respect that XG promised them. We need to respect ALL gamers. Not just the ones that are in our community. so as for you 007, im sorry, but I do not agree with you...or any of you that thinks that same way. lets not encourage people to leave us, by pushing our will on them and disliking those that leave us, we are making even more leave because they look and see something different than what we advertise us to be, and thats not good for business as one would say.

Druid I get your point but we are pretty much being back stabbed. RGC is made up of old and respected XG leaders. We treated them with respect but they chose to be petty. In that fact I agree with 007. But I think we should be the bigger ones in the dispute and not encourage disrespect toward them. Being petty like them will only start a new KSI relationship.

Oct 20, 2007
Um no!
Let me clarify something really quick:
RGC has NEVER disrespected XG, I do believe it is and has been 007 the entire time bashing on RGC. We never sent them messages or anything, but 007 decided to be a wise one and take it the wrong way. If we were no different then any other community, he wouldn't of even acknowledged us as he did.

As such, he also sent out messages to myself (this is a dead giveaway to anyone who knows me) which he brought up how I was a "little s**t, a douche, a f*ggot" and brought up my mom who he knows passed way. That is the lowest anyone can go. AND I have all those messages saved. 007 also threatened to sue RGC, but that would never happen and he pretty much knows it. He'd be screwed. He bluntly disrespected RGC to all of XG and to individual RGC members. What does that show? We never did anything of the sort to him or XG.

I am on really good terms with a VAST MAJORITY of XG people. and most XG people are the same with us. But its people like 007 who screw it up for everyone.

OH BTW: 007 it's RIDDANCE not riddens :)

Last edited:

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Im sorry but you can't pin all of this on 007. The things you said might be true but you have to put into account our feelings. Right now KoG is suffering greatly because of the of the leaders we lost to RGC. If this continues, in a few months KoG will be no more. And after that, then what? SYN, XGC, and XGG could fall. I think starting a lawsuit was a little rash but your clan didn't have to thrive off others. You might respect us, you might admire us, you might even want to be like us, but the fact is your not. I don't know why Gunner allowed this to happen or for some of our irresponsible members, but this has to end.

Oct 20, 2007
I think people in XG need to realize something: we don't poach.
EVERYONE who has come over from XG has done so on their own free will.
We've had MANY XGC, KoG and even SYN section AND division leaders just a couple days ago come to us themselves without us ever talking to them and showed great interest in RGC.

So blaming all of this on RGC is completely wrong. Incase anyone forgot 007's messages are what sparked many people to leave XG and come to RGC who originally werent going to leave.

Gunner is a founding member of KoG, most of the people who have followed him into RGC were those who have respected him. Gunner never poached, he was just simply followed so its not even RGC thriving off of XG. Those who hit XG clans are punished in RGC, so it's not gone without a consequence even if their not in XG anymore. RGC isn't as bad as the people in XG make it out to be. It's all rumors.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
You guys are basically tempting the leaders to leave. I got word that a section leader in XG left to go to RGC and got a Council position. You say those who hit the clans before they leave get punished, what about those in high power that just leave? They get a promotion? They get nothing!? Are you saying that if I leave XG i'll get general? Tell me why thats unfair. I didn't want to get too involved in this argument but now im getting kinda ticked. Not with you, Gunner, or RGC. But the people with responsibility that just want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.