Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED SOME HELP..

o triXi o

Forum Junkie
May 29, 2007
Jersey!!
Hey Everyone!

I was promoted to General of XGC NEW DYNASTY. I was told to post in the Help Desk but I'm not sure where so I thought maybe ya'll can help me. I'm just going to list it..

1. I need access to the Weekly Updates.

2. I need to be accepted into the NEW DYNASTY User Group and made a leader. I contacted the only active leader though PM. My XS also needs this as well.

3. I need my Clan Compete team. I looked it up yesterday and the leader is Killmaster. He is no longer part of XG. Do I just make a new team?

My XS has informed me of the Mass PM about the Generals classes. I am aware of those but need a contact to be able to get into them.

Well, that about sums it up. Hopefully.

Thank You!!

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Hey Everyone!

I was promoted to General of XGC NEW DYNASTY. I was told to post in the Help Desk but I'm not sure where so I thought maybe ya'll can help me. I'm just going to list it..

1. I need access to the Weekly Updates.

2. I need to be accepted into the NEW DYNASTY User Group and made a leader. I contacted the only active leader though PM. My XS also needs this as well.

3. I need my Clan Compete team. I looked it up yesterday and the leader is Killmaster. He is no longer part of XG. Do I just make a new team?

My XS has informed me of the Mass PM about the Generals classes. I am aware of those but need a contact to be able to get into them.

Well, that about sums it up. Hopefully.

Thank You!!

I believe that as far as getting subscribed to the weekly updates, it used to be a thread in the help desk, but I don't see it anymore. I think your section leader has to post in the thread that says "request new, update, or delete clan" and tell someone that you are the general now, which will give you leadership priviledges of the usergroup as well as weekly updates.

The super Mass PM will be given to you once you are in the generals usergroup too, and I can show you how to do that, its really easy.

Just send me a message here or on the xbox if you need help.

-Ashley