Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED HELP

Im ProdigY

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Minnesota = HOCKEY
Alright its been about 1 month since the clan KoG Defiance has been created... everyone has been telling us to use the forums but we cant as a clan because we do not have a sub forum for our clan under halo 2...so if something could be done about this it would make things a ton easier for us... thanx

ProdigY

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I know this is frustrating but right now the issue is with the server itself not the people that do the work to setup the forums. The server will not allow them to actually do what they need to do. Trust me when I say this, many people are trying to resolve the issues and do so quickly.

In the meantime, how about asking your SECTION LEADER who's responsibility it is to help you, setup a THREAD in his/her section for your clan?

At least then you have a spot where you can have general conversation and get info out as needed.

Please let others know that we are working on this stuff best we can.
Thanks.

Im ProdigY

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Minnesota = HOCKEY
alright thank you...i will let everyone know that there is technical diffeculties, and yes it was just a little frustrating not knowing the reason why there was no forum for Defiance, but thamx again for clearing it up : )
ProdigY