Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED HELP

XGC Solcontrol

Forum Nerd
Dec 16, 2006
Fresno, CA
Whats up man? So heres the scenario... theres this guy, AmusedSpitfire, who used to be in my squad. He was an excellent recruiter and was a nice addition to our clan. When things started tightening up around here he left because someone found out he was under age(he was 17). Well now, a few months later, hes come back around and asked to get back in because hes now 18. So I get him back in because i was under the impression that he didnt do anything wrong and his only offense was being under age. So everythings been going smooth this last week and hes brought in, no joke, 11 recruits in this single week. Well, one of my fellow captains pulls me aside and tells me that hes on the DNR list because he left xgc and he took people with him. And thats just not the case. He left cuz he was going to have to go to KOG and he didnt want to. He felt like he wouldnt fit in with them, which is understandable. And he didnt take people with him. A couple of his friends joined because they wanted to be in the same clan as him so when he left, they did too. I understand what the DNR list is for and I totally agree with and respect it, but I just dont think this particular case justifies that action. I told the guy that I would talk with you to see if anything could be done to remove his name because he really didn't do anything that bad. And this all happened before we started saying "once youre out, you're out". It was back when if you left on "good terms" you'd most likely be able to come back. If it was anybody else I wouldnt even question it, but like I said, dudes a vital part of this squad and I'd just hate to see him have to leave for such a mediocre offense. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Thanks again.
-Solcontrol-