Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED HELP?

SYN mcSleazy

Forum Member
May 11, 2014
Keokuk Iowa
Yes I do need some help I was recently in SYN Shockwave well I ended up moving from the 360 to Ps3. By my understanding there's no one on Ps3 here so I got a clan going in Ps3. I named us part of SYN because that was where I came from. I named my squad SYN ShockAttack if it could be possible i need a squad tag made for me on the website. As of right now I have 5 member and growing

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Yes I do need some help I was recently in SYN Shockwave well I ended up moving from the 360 to Ps3. By my understanding there's no one on Ps3 here so I got a clan going in Ps3. I named us part of SYN because that was where I came from. I named my squad SYN ShockAttack if it could be possible i need a squad tag made for me on the website. As of right now I have 5 member and growing

So what you are trying to say is that you converted from 360 into PS3 correct? and tell me what is your current rank?

SYN mcSleazy

Forum Member
May 11, 2014
Keokuk Iowa
Well when I was in 360 I was a Luitenant but here in Ps3 there is nobody so i am currently holding GENERAL here on Ps3 i do have clan experience i was in XGN almost 2 Years ago I made it as Division Leader so I can do it I just need your guys help

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Well when I was in 360 I was a Luitenant but here in Ps3 there is nobody so i am currently holding GENERAL here on Ps3 i do have clan experience i was in XGN almost 2 Years ago I made it as Division Leader so I can do it I just need your guys help

Witch XS or higher has moved you into a PS3 Clan? And you were in shockwave correct?

SYN mcSleazy

Forum Member
May 11, 2014
Keokuk Iowa
Yes that is correct I was in SYN Shockwave nobody moved me to Ps3 i had to move myself i just ended up finding out that there wasn't nothking here for SYN or XGC so i got it started up on the Ps3 sorry i am a very loyal member i'm just in need of help with getting going for my fellow members to have some where to go on the website. Some of my members were sent to me from Xbox 360 members. So I am growing but need u fellow Community Members help getting my stuff on the website.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
As far as what? You need a usergroup banner and a forum for your clan? Thats weird that you guys were looked over like that, hopefully one of us will be able to help you bro. Thats what we're here for.

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
No body did I couldn't get a hold of a XS

Dude XG runs a lot more professionally than XGN. You cant just do whatever u want like what youre doing right now. Do this and follow my steps as following. Step 1: Find out who is the Section Leader (XS) of Shockwave. Step 2: Then message your GENERAL of your situation & tell him you'll like to be transferred to a PS3 clan. He/She will then message the XS asking for a transfer for you to switch from a Xbox clan to a PS3 clan. Step 3: Wait. You'll probably have to wait aleast 3-5 bussiness days before anything happens but once you do youll be set to go. Step 4: The Final step. Leave the clan usergroup & join whatever usergroup is given to you & from that your journey begins!!!!

Thats basically it and to make it better and to impress your leaders above you is by telling your CAPTAIN to tell your GENERAL about your situation so you can get some Chain of Command Creds. #justsayinnnng I mean one way is faster but do the professional way so it look like you give a damn and impress everyone including yourself. Glad to see you around again and good luck!

-Trigz

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
There is no Ps3 clan and yes I agree this is a lot smoother then XGN. I was just saying I have experience and asking for a chance

just gotta follow the rules you'll have your chances dont worry. Experience is good to have but past is past and matters is what you do now and I know youre capable to do it. So show the effort, rank up, and train. From that you'll earn there trust and one hopefully start running your own clan. I believe there is a PS3 clan but idk PS3 clans dont do well so sell that and come back to the 360 world lol jk...........but seriously do it!

SYN mcSleazy

Forum Member
May 11, 2014
Keokuk Iowa
i can't come back to 360 i cant kep up with the gold im not rich. Find me a squad here on Ps3 then please so i can work the rank the correct way i have now 13 members to follow with me only one is 16 everyone else is over 23

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
i can't come back to 360 i cant kep up with the gold im not rich. Find me a squad here on Ps3 then please so i can work the rank the correct way i have now 13 members to follow with me only one is 16 everyone else is over 23

Message SYN SILENT XS and explain to him on the website your situation and he would be more then glad to help you

Silent

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 2, 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
I was unaware of any of this. But you need to hit me up on the 360 if possible. if not PM me on here.

JackDaniels XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 8, 2011
ALABAMA
Hello old friend , i need help as you probably know the last year of my life has been a nightmare ive been married divorced and suffered a massive heart attack. i back home now and would really like to come back to my gaming home i dont expect to be an xs most of my online time will be during the day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or after midnight daily . i no longer have an xbox 360 i now game on an xboxone . dont care what clan you decide to put me in or weather it be syn xgc of kog just miss my friends and community. CAN U HELP i have a new gamertag as well it is JackDaniels XS