Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NAME CHANGE

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
hey Twidget this has to be put in through your captain to general then XS to get approved get with your leadership about it :) I don't know if you are or not but you also have to be a sergeant or higher to get the XGC in front of your name you can find all that in the forum Everything You Need To Know About Xiled Gaming here's a link to it http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?21-Everything-You-Need-to-Know-about-Xiled-Gaming .....just remember follow your chain of command and dont be afraid to ask questions but you'll find out alot through that link

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
I have a feeling what your general meant was you need to build your post up since you only have 2 that way once you have those up and are attending meeting and what not you're eligible to be promoted to sergeant. the best way to build your posts up is to go through your clan and other clans and post in the forum games and such if you need any help with this just give me a holler ill be more than glad to help you through :)

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
Go back & talk with your captain & general & have them verify what they meant. The name change is to be posted in the help desk but you have to have your general & up approve it. Ask questions if you dont understand something. Im sure they will be more then willing to help u understand better. Good luck on the name change though.

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
Twidget i messaged your Gen. to let him know you were confused on it hopefully he'll get with you ...name changes have to go through the chain of command and you have to get approval through your XS before you can post it on the help desk. if you need to hit me up in a private message ill try to help you for sure