Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MOTION FOR THE REMOVAL OF XGC SUPER FAT AND CAPTAIN UNO FROM THE DNR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
Hey 007 I as a general am coming to you with the backing of my XS Exile. He has suggested that we come to a council member not involved in the incident and explain it and try to get him taken off so i am going to relay the story.

To start off a little about Super Fat. Super Fat came to my clan back in november of 06 as we were having problems we had about 5 active members the clan was frontline. he was at that time a general in the original apocalypse. As both clans had bouch as their section leader they had no help with anything and were not doing very good. At that point Super came to the council you gave us exile as our new xs and we made the new apocalyps3. He was the general of this clan for months.

the im pact he had on the clan was outstanding. Everyone in the clan liked him everyone in the clan knew him. Everyone he met liked him including a section leader at the time Hylander XL and division leader at the time Viper XL. As hylander helped him when Exile wasnt on and Viper helped him in getting the new clan formed. After about 4 months in apoc Super made a new clan XGC Axe Wounds which recently shut down. After Super left even though he told everyone not to leave he had nothing against xgc he was leaving for his own reasons Apocalypse lost about 45 members without exageration.

The story goes as such hylander having known and helped Super nominated him for section leader. At the time possible section leaders and not everyone took the leadership classes. Well as Super was assigned to take them having being nominated for section leader he went to the first class. During the second class Viper asked him about a situation that had arisen. Allstar the division leader had read a pm of Super fats that hadbeen flagged for content and it was to XGC Slutzr telling him to change his age. they construed this as super trying to hide the fact that slutzr was in fact only 17. The real case was that you 007 had in this very forum given him permission to stay in xgc along with xgc xvengeancex and said that they were the only exception. Super had sent the pm so as other underage members wouldnt see his age and wonder why they also couldnt stay.

Super fat at this point did not know that they read PMs and was wondering why Allstar had been reading his. He felt a little violated and requested a meeting with allstar even though he declined. As Super was having personal issues including moving he told Viper that he was just gonna leave xgc for now. Viper told him that he was one of the best generals xgc had ever had and that he was welcome back at any time. He was not placed on the DNR as he ahd left on his terms and not bad ones.

About a month later after everything had settled down and he was ready to come back me and him were told by Hylander that he would get a meeting with us and viper to talk about it that weekend. Aproximately 10 days later we recieved a pm from hylander saying sorry he had forgotten about it but hit him up that weekend. Well the very next day Super recieved a pm from hylander that said as of this moment you are not welcome back and have to go to the council on Sunday and they will vote on whether or not you're welcome back.

As he had been given the run around and been told so many different stories he decided at that point that they were screwing him over and so he didnt go to the council as he shouldnt have needed to he should only have to go to at best a division leader such as Viper and then he would thake it to the council. Another thing that bugged him as well as myself is that during this whole time not 1 person went to Exile his section leader and asked him what he thought. As you can pm exile and he will tell you that Super is one of the best generals he has ever seen.

Th one bad thing he did though which is what hylander will bring up is after this last incident he and a bunch of the mebers that left made a clan called xiled ***ming as a joke even though the clan only existed for a day and a half they made it even though it was a joke. Within a couple days after this was when his name was added to the dnr but Everyone makes mistakes though as im sure you have i know i have but i hope that you read this and will think about it if you have any questions you can ask me or Exile on a pm as he doesnt get on xbox till 2 in the morning. Thank you for your time please consider the situation and i will trust your judgement.

Last edited:
S

SYN Corona

Ima remain neutral on this one, but this should have definately been handled over xbox, not the forums where all of us nubs can read it and pass judgement. Actually, secondly, congrats to you for bringing it up as general, but your XS should have known what to do, how to do it, then did it. Not let his general do his work for him. eh, oh well.

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
Snowy as a personal friend of Super Fat on xbl i can tell you right now you never met him and anything you heard about that was immature besides the clan name was heard second hand and i would be willing to alk to you about any of this stuff you've heard hit me up on xbl but dont come and put him down unless you're gonna say why. Every time i say something a higher up wants proof so my question to you snowy is whres your proof and if you dont have any then its of no consequence to you.

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
Where's my proof he created that clan. is that not immature?

I also had the pleasure to meet the guy before, I think he is a great guy.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Chicken, I can't believe you would bypass me on this issue altogether.

Bottom line here, he was told by me to speak to VIPER directly and no one else. He refused to do that so the issue is over with. He made his choice on 2 occasions and that was first to leave and then not to talk to Viper. That doesn't sound like someone that really wants to be in XG.

I liked Super and have no ill feelings towards him but to tell you the truth, I think making the clan as he did sealed his fate for not ever coming back into our community.

I am only going to leave this thing open in respect to 007. Otherwise I would close the thread now.

If someone posts more drama nonsense before 007 replies, I will remove it and give you an infraction for doing so.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Ima remain neutral on this one, but this should have definately been handled over xbox, not the forums where all of us nubs can read it and pass judgement. Actually, secondly, congrats to you for bringing it up as general, but your XS should have known what to do, how to do it, then did it. Not let his general do his work for him. eh, oh well.

You are correct in how things should have been handled. By the Section Leader over the box. And for sure came to me directly. We would have gotten with Viper and things would be final one way or the other. No drama no nonsense.

Common sense is just something I don't see being used that much.

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
I am sorry for not coming directly to you Hylander i followed the advice of my XS which was to go to someone who wasnt involved but i am willing to discuss with anyone. I have larned a lot from our previous conversations with you and appreciate the time and effort you have put into helping me i am just politely asking for anyone whether it be you or 007 get with me and discuss the possibility of getting him off and if in the nd the decisionis no i'll accept that not only because i have to but because i respect your decision. You have done a lot to help me and my squads in the past and my clan is now running great partially thanks to you and others who helped me.

We in XG must work together and i understand that and fr that reason i will suggest that we have a meeting post here or pm me with what time is goo for you today is bad but any other day and i should be able to make it. Thanks oce again for your time and the time everyone else has spent at my cost. As for the remark of not seeeing common sense being used i would like to point out and in a non-durrogatory way that we as an issue that was recently gone over do not disrespect other members. I would also like to point out while common sense is common there is also an issue of following the rules which i did i went to my xs and he gave me advice which i took. I feel that you can delete this thread if you like and we will get together and end this problem with no more drama on the box i have ur main tag and have sent ur other tag a fr for the upcoming leadership class.

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
In future go to an XL first and they will bring this up at our meeting on Sunday. If Fat felt the issue was not delt with properly he should have come and found us then instead of now after his **** failed!

Status
Not open for further replies.