Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MORE DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Not complaining but I've waited for a sig for a while now on the website and stI'll requests not done since may idk if the design team is just busy but I believe the people of this community should at least get a time frame when they will have a sig or a certain day instead of frequently checking the website every day

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
I can agree with this. There has been some designs pending for months. Granted, I greatly appreciate all the time and effort they put in but it shouldn't take months to finish a design that takes a few hours.

Surrealmurda

Forum Member
Jun 12, 2007
St Louis
I've been getting back into Adobe Illustrator lately and though I'm not part of the Design Team I would be open to working on a few sigs. Mine is very basic and it only took 30 minutes. I would devote more time to others. Send me a PM with your ideas and I'll get to work. Upon completion if it's weak I'll go back to the drawing board. I like a challenge and this could give me some experience to potentially join the Design Team.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA

This is a great idea. It is one that has been an issue for awhile. When you figure out how to get those members that would be a good idea as well. This issue would be better discussed with Jordan personally, And not wondering why no one has addressed it 24hrs latter. I would also suggest hitting up a member on the team with a pm on the site. It might expedite the request

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
This is a great idea. It is one that has been an issue for awhile. When you figure out how to get those members that would be a good idea as well. This issue would be better discussed with Jordan personally, And not wondering why no one has addressed it 24hrs latter. I would also suggest hitting up a member on the team with a pm on the site. It might expedite the request

Thanks Rez this was from a long time ago and I do believe the design team made a few changes since this post I was more concerned when I posted it then now and do believe they are doing a good job such as when you hit a sig now it says pending or the option in work that is a good sign but thanks so much for responding
You da man!

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Thanks Rez this was from a long time ago and I do believe the design team made a few changes since this post I was more concerned when I posted it then now and do believe they are doing a good job such as when you hit a sig now it says pending or the option in work that is a good sign but thanks so much for responding
You da man!

The Design Team is back up and running 100%. I am glad you addressed this so long ago as it just shows what this team was to what it is today. Now members get requests done in no more than a month span.