Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG ANAHEIM

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Alright, so I had a blast with everyone from XG at MLG Orlando 2008. This year doesnt look like their going to Florida again (rightfully so, the place got thrashed lol) but I will be going to Anaheim at the beginning of November. Anyone I went to Orlando with last year attending this event? Any newcomers?

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Who knows, I know MLG doesnt even know lol. They just announced cali this weekend, and theres still an event this year that hasnt been announced yet, theyre slackin hard this year. Id like to see another on the west coast tho, we get one in cali, then the next closest one is always dallas (other then the championships in vegas).

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Cav I dont know if Im ready to see you again lol. I kid of course I am. Its a pain now getting teams set up and shirts and all that jazz, but it should all be worth it, I think its going to be one hell of a time lol

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
is that what youre doing? daaaang I was looking forward to seein ya compete. Well if you end up reffin one of our halo or gears teams be sure to bend the rules for us lol jp

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
no kidding? Howd you pull that gig? and congrats on it!We'll indeed have to meet up for some amusement park or atleast dinner again lol, cept I cant remember whats all down there other then disneyland. And why arent you shooting for competitive gaming anymore? You got mad skill and when you play often it gets trippled, you should be pro by now, or semi at the very least!