Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MILITARY USER GROUP.

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
The problem is verifying service. I'm all for recognizing Military Members, as I'm currently serving in the Navy. If I'm going to create an award for Military Service then the only people getting it is Active Duty/Veterans, not pretenders. I will brainstorm a way to make this happen. If I can find an effective & efficient way of verifying service then I'll present it to the council.

If you have any ideas, feel free to Private Message me.

ElPandaXpress

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 24, 2018
USA
The problem is verifying service. I'm all for recognizing Military Members, as I'm currently serving in the Navy. If I'm going to create an award for Military Service then the only people getting it is Active Duty/Veterans, not pretenders. I will brainstorm a way to make this happen. If I can find an effective & efficient way of verifying service then I'll present it to the council.

Ask them briefly about they're service. If it is found to be untrue they get permanently discharged from XGC.

x1776

Forum Junkie
Jul 4, 2011
Wyoming
www.facebook.com

PM sent

I think it's a great idea. Make it easier to find some of my dark.humor friends.

I can agree with this statement. Always take everything with a grain of salt, but that's life.

KoG SKiTS0

Forum Noob
Jun 14, 2019
PDX
Hey that would be pretty sweet.
As for ID checking...CAC cards are a no go as it's an OPSEC violation. Most states have veteran drivers licenses. Or the VA Patient ID card.
some will say purple heart, service connected etc.

Or just submit a ERB with SSN blacked out? DD214? For vets you can DL a copy of your DD214 from ebenefits.

What's the spirit of the Bayonet?:cool: