Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MILITARY USER GROUP.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Just throwing it out there, how many of you guys will support an act for a military user group? It won't be a division, just a user group. Similar to the Red Ring Of Death user group. A spot for military members to have an area to where they can all connect and chat. It would also include a banner for your name on the forums. There are plenty more ideas that are going along with this but I am looking for supporters at this point.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Because their would be no way to control from people who served and people pretending and crap of that nature man. Shoot I say upload our 214 for retired, or an active ID card for currently serving.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Photo proof would be a good idea but most of that you can photo shop as well. There would be no real way to know for sure. It's something that would have to be on the Honor code. We would have to take people's word for it.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Shoot I still have access to global since I am finishing out my time as reserve here in the state of TX. That would be 1 way to authenticate

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
An interview similar to a tryout for Elite would be the easiest solution. It has been brought up to start a veteran only clan also. I do like these ideas. It would be great to play with like minded people in reality. If someone lies to get it but doesn't fit in they could easily be removed from the veteran clan like our Elite branch.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
An interview similar to a tryout for Elite would be the easiest solution. It has been brought up to start a veteran only clan also. I do like these ideas. It would be great to play with like minded people in reality. If someone lies to get it but doesn't fit in they could easily be removed from the veteran clan like our Elite branch.

You cannot do an Elite tryout for this idea. Also when it comes to a Veteran only Clan that would not happen because people already have friends in their current clans and most would not want to leave. The Elites are not setup the way that you think.

Hammer Monkey 9

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2014
Western New York
After serving for 8 years back in the 80's as an MP, I have found that through the last 20 odd years, some of the best, most honorable people I've met are those who served. I think an a simple honor,code would work, besides, most vets know if someone's BS about their time serving in the military........I'd be in!....PS Go Army....Beat Navy

KoG Daybomb

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 30, 2015
El Paso, Tx
Who can we bring this up to get the higher ups to talk about it? and like some of you guys said, we could easily detect if someone is bsing it same way we can tell with all those stolen valor stuff

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
This has been brought up multiple times. People have wanted a user group for military members. Everytime we have not done it. The design team made signatures for each branch of the military. So if yoy want to support your branch yoy can. You can also have a military clan. It is ultimately up to the section leader and general what type of clan they are going to have.

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
Just throwing it out there, how many of you guys will support an act for a military user group? It won't be a division, just a user group. Similar to the Red Ring Of Death user group. A spot for military members to have an area to where they can all connect and chat. It would also include a banner for your name on the forums. There are plenty more ideas that are going along with this but I am looking for supporters at this point.

Here's a link to that which SYN REZ XC was talking about. http://www.xiledgaming.com/content.php?379-Military-Signatures