Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: SYN K1NG XC

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
SYN K1NG XC was never anybody I've ever really ran across much, or at all being in XGC. But after I got my Xbox One and started actually PLAYING on it, I met SYN K1NG XC...thanks to a few people. I didn't really know what to think of him, and was kinda worried he didn't "get" me. I have to say, I was kinda intimidated. Maybe cause I didn't "get" him yet. But after playing with him (Titanfall YEAH) and actually chatting with the guy, he's pretty cool!

So I give to you...SYN K1NG XC.

king 1.jpg

Growing up SYN K1NG XC didn't really have much of a "tv" kinda family. So gaming wasn't a huge thing. But when he DID get that chance....he was on the Nintendo. Oh, and his game he loved btw? DUCK HUNT! *pew-pew-pew* I mean, *bang-bang-bang*.

duck hunter.png

I remember that silly dog *shakes fist at him* mocking me when I didn't do so hot. But, SYN K1NG XC LOVED this game. Loved, loved, loved it. Musta been a shooting ace.

The more current game that's taking up his time right now is located on the Xbox One right now. Well, at least his version of the game. I'm talking about FIFA 14! He'll say it with pride...he LOVES this game. Now, would he ever actually WATCH a soccer game? Uhhh no. But PLAYING it on the One, heck yeah! His 1st online multi player match was with SYN REZ XC. He's so hooked on it, I see him on it a lot. He plays solo a lot, because beating an AI is SO much easier then a real person. But we all start somewhere right? So if you have this game on the ONE you should hit him up and have some F-U-N.

fifa 2014.jpg

SYN K1NG XC was born in the great state of O H I O. He's lived there his whole life.

o-h-i-o.jpg

He says there's nothing better then getting to take that drive into work, surrounded by the endless corn fields. Very relaxing. But being out in the country also gives him the opportunity, when the need comes to blast off a few rounds from his shot gun after some not so good games on the Xbox.

He's a HUUUUUUUUUUGE Buckeyes fan. Seriously people. Don't mess with this man and his Buckeyes. Just sayin. It's O H I O against the world, and O H I O will always win.

buckeyes.jpg

If he ever got the chance to travel, he does enjoy the beach but also hunting and fishing. Anything outdoors really, as long as it includes an abundance of beer. Lots and lots of beer. Perhaps he could enjoy the beers of Europe if he could ever get over there. He finds things such as war history very fascinating. He would love to visit old WW2 sites to educate himself of the history of war. He's love to see things such as old bunkers, etc.

WW2 bunkers in holland.jpg

An interesting thing...if he could go back in time and pick anybody's brain it would be FDR. Wait a sec, forget the brain picking...he'd like to see if he'd be a big partier. Apparently, FDR was 90% of the time photographed smiling. I wonder why?

FDR.jpg

SYN K1NG XC is a "Big Guy", like...big...as in 6'6". Geeeez. Heads and tails over my head! wowzers! He's known by his close personal friends as a mellow guy that's a beer pounder. He is the type of guy that likes to roll with the punches, even if they hurt. Back in school he was friends with everybody. He had a lot of "nap time" that didn't stop in kindergarten. It went allllll the way through High School. One interesting note...he does stake claim to starting the "redneck jock" style. Hmmm...

redneck jock.jpg

He was quite the prankster and he let me in on his best prank he did in High School. It was the old water bucket above the door trick. To do it right 1. get a minnow bucket (made outta foam). 2. Dye the water. You want a funky color in there. There is one thing about being wet, there is another about being wet AND a funky color. 3. Always make sure there's a large audience. There you go guys! Try that one out on your friends.

SYN K1NG XC pretty much considers himself a legend within the community, and thinks he'd be pretty hard to "forget". He considers himself like a super slooth that can figure people out easily. He enjoys playing with the lower ranking people within the community to get to know more and more people. He finds sometimes people are quiet and shy at first around him. People are unsure if they can be themselves around him, and you can!

His advice to the masses is, always like what your doing. Always remember to game. Don't worry about the next step up. It took him a long time to get where he's at. Remember why you originally joined and play with like minded gamers. He believes that people can control their own destiny within the community. Work hard, do your thang. Make sure people look up to you not only as a leader but as a friend. At the end of the day it's really all about gaming. You gotta fit that roll your trying to get into. Just...enjoy the every day.

On a lighter note, while he's NOT being all awesome...he is an avid giraffe rider. A baloney lover. A used tire salesman. Oh, and he loooooves long walks in the mud.

mud walking.jpg

But for reals...he plays the drums! Maybe I can start up my own band and hook him in as my drummer. Hmmmmmm????

In closing...SYN K1NG XC wanted to leave you all with 2 things to remember.

1. Life is too short to worry about the past and the future.
2. Alcohol will not solve your problems. But neither will milk.

Hm.

When I sat down with SYN K1NG XC to do this interview, I really didn't know what to expect. Basically cause I didn't really "know" him. But after chatting with him...getting down to all that nitty gritty, he's a pretty cool guy. I love that he's into the history of WW2 and it blew my mind that he was only 27. Maybe it's the voice that tossed me for a loop, I don't know. He's very difficult to offend and found it hard to reel in his rated R brain. lol! Hit me up anytime K1NG, anytime.

k1ng was here.jpg