Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH.

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
I thought I remember having this at one point, not sure, but if so I say we Bring this back it seems like it would be fun, it might be hard to keep up with but I say we make a Mod or 2 in charge of it and then have Generals, XS's, and maybe XD's send PM's saying who they think should be the XGMOTM and a reason why, and the most important part I wanna get at is to give the award to people who make XG what it is, some everyday XG member's and leaders who make XG what it is, and do there job efficiently and such. :) And maybe we could make a special user group banner for people who have won this award so that they can be recognized and feel a sense of pride for winning the accomplishment, and maybe the News team could interview them for a XGMOTM story this would be really cool if you ask me, and it could also probably get people to try a lot harder within XG (Not like they don't already) Just throwing this idea out there hopefully We can gain support for this and bring XGMOTM Here. :) If any of the Leaders like this idea shoot me up a PM or on XBL Party Inv, and tell me what you think or additional details you might wanna know about. :)

Thanks r your time,
3rdi.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
The way I would do this if I was running it is...

1. Captains nominate members based off of what they have done in the past week. This will be done at the Clans Clan meeting. (Weekly)

2. Generals chooses a person, from the group nominated by Captains, at the last weekend of the month. This Person is the Clans 'Member of the Month'. (Monthly)

3. Section Leaders choose a person from their Clans 'Member of the Month'. (Monthly)

4. Division Leaders and higher will then choose the 'XGC Member of the Month' through Section Leader Nominations.

Any other suggestions?

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
The way I would do this if I was running it is...

1. Captains nominate members based off of what they have done in the past week. This will be done at the Clans Clan meeting. (Weekly)

2. Generals chooses a person, from the group nominated by Captains, at the last weekend of the month. This Person is the Clans 'Member of the Month'. (Monthly)

3. Section Leaders choose a person from their Clans 'Member of the Month'. (Monthly)

4. Division Leaders and higher will then choose the 'XGC Member of the Month' through Section Leader Nominations.

Any other suggestions?

I like the idea of that, I agree with Fox about doing it by Division too.

Ra7htheNomad

Forum Junkie
Feb 16, 2013
Hopkins, Minnesota
It would be possible to do this if it were clan specific, and maybe the lieutenant(s), captain(s), general, could vote on who would be the member of the month is and every three months every member that one for those clans would then be nominated for a bigger spread of members within the clans specific to the console they are apart of. So three times out of the year there would be that type of voting for every console.