Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH.

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
I thought I remember having this at one point, not sure, but if so I say we Bring this back it seems like it would be fun, it might be hard to keep up with but I say we make a Mod or 2 in charge of it and then have Generals, XS's, and maybe XD's send PM's saying who they think should be the XGMOTM and a reason why, and the most important part I wanna get at is to give the award to people who make XG what it is, some everyday XG member's and leaders who make XG what it is, and do there job efficiently and such. :) And maybe we could make a special user group banner for people who have won this award so that they can be recognized and feel a sense of pride for winning the accomplishment, and maybe the News team could interview them for a XGMOTM story this would be really cool if you ask me, and it could also probably get people to try a lot harder within XG (Not like they don't already) Just throwing this idea out there hopefully We can gain support for this and bring XGMOTM Here. :) If any of the Leaders like this idea shoot me up a PM or on XBL Party Inv, and tell me what you think or additional details you might wanna know about. :)

Thanks r your time,
3rdi.

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
That is true, but it would be a nice addition to the community.
I'm gonna start doing it in my Squad also thanks for that part of the idea BS. :)

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
i already do this for my clan, but it would be nice to have a division member of the month then a community member of the month
I like the sound of that to, Like for each community and put it at the top of that communities main forum, or on there main page. I think rewarding people would be a good thing to like Maybe if there in SYN have a SYN news Team member do a Member of the month interview on them, same with XGC, KoG Etc. And possibly make UserGroup banners that says like SYN MOTM or KoG MOTM, XGC MOTM ya know so people can feel a sense of pride from it and inspire other people to do better.

I agree, also having a community section, XS & XD section would be awesome
That would be good to but It would depend on the XS or XD and whether they deside to keep up with it. But either way it's a start. :)

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
I like it as a division idea, like one MOTM For SYN, XGC, KoG, XDC and etc.
And have it at the top of that Divisions forum, Like at the top of that divisions
forums so all members of that division can see. :p

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
so kind do something like this? every general submits a person from their clan to their section leader. the section leaders then submit them to the division leaders. who then makes a decision on who that divisions member of the month is?

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
That sounds nice, just to make some of the lower ranks in the community feel appreciated and feel like there work is going somewhere, and maybe get them an interview by a news team member to feel even more better about the work they are doing in there division.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
I really like this idea. I think we should take it to a Division wide level though.

The way you would do this for each division is to either have each General nominate someone to their Section Leader. The Section Leaders chooses a Section Member of the Month. Then the Division Leaders and up vote on the best Member of the Month.

This way it is easier to organize without putting strain on any one person. Also gives people a reward even if they are are not XGC Member of the Month they are XGC xRustyX XS Member of the Month (Just an Example).