Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MADDEN 11

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
Who got madden 11? I did and I'm really enjoying it. It finally feels like a new game in the series, not just the same game as last year with 1 or 2 new features. What's everyone's opinion on the new game? Like it? don't like it? buying it? not buying it? and why...

DaBearsA7X0117

Get A Life!
Apr 6, 2009
Romeoville, Illinois
Demo's good, won't buy it though, Madden 10, Black Ops, and FIFA are suiting me just fine right now. Definetely getting 12 though, escpecially if they have that SI deal, 28 issues plus the game for like $50, great deal there

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
there has always been an "Ask Madden" feature... this game just tweaked it to develop game plans like you r a coach... but you don't have to go with what they suggest... also the noobs on this game just go for streaks all the time anyway...

i haven't got bored with this game yet... idk, i don't play it all the time, but it's still fun... although i haven't played it since the disappointing super bowl

also i played the online team multiplayer and it was terrible... the camera is all goofy when on D, and i couldn't find anyone who wanted to play for real... i picked to be the HB, but our QB picked deep passes every time