Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO REJOIN

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
How did you get back in XG so quick and also get in a clan and become a captian.I am looking to rejoin and would like to know who you talked to.I am also guessing there were special reasons for your return.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
How did you get back in XG so quick and also get in a clan and become a captian.I am looking to rejoin and would like to know who you talked to.I am also guessing there were special reasons for your return.
More than likely he just simply went inactive for a while but never left.

G

I'd be interested in seeing if we could get you transfered over to XGC Salvation, we're mainly active on Black Ops and MW2, feel free to hit me up on XBL if you're interested!

The Chosen One

Get A Life!
Aug 9, 2010
Anywhere but France.
Your more than welcome to come and join us at XGC Section 8. We are very active and easily have one of the most active forums of any of the XG clans.

We have 30ish members all of which are active. Our members play a lot of different games, obviously Blackops is what most people are playing atm but we also play Reach, NBA, FIFA, H3, list goes on.

Ill shoot you a FR on LIVE and you can come and play a few games with us if you want and see if its for you :)

XGC Section 8
Blite

XGC Next Agee

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
United Kingdom
www.xiledgaming.com
Guys i know there is a bit of compertition between everyone to get the New Recruits to join your clan or squad but i am a member of XGC ARMADA and a couple of months back we took a large blow when the gereral and 99% of the clan members left, so i am asking you if you get any members posting in here thankj like to play Black Ops or Halo, and games please send them my way as i am trying so hard to get the clan back up and running before it gets shut down!

Thank you guys, and just get them so message me on the site or add me on xbox live, my gamertag is in my signature.

Thanks guys
XGC NextAgee xx