Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO JOIN XGC

ThinCoolxGuy

Forum Star
Dec 25, 2014
North Carolina
I was looking to join XGC on Xbox One. The games that I play are Halo and Destiny if someone can point me in the right direction to join that would be great. I have a lot of clan experience and can do whatever it takes to make the clan progress. :cool:

G

I was looking to join XGC on Xbox One. The games that I play are Halo and Destiny if someone can point me in the right direction to join that would be great. I have a lot of clan experience and can do whatever it takes to make the clan progress. :cool:

Alright, well first things first how old are you? You must be 18+ to join XGC. Also I will provide you with a link to the list of all clans in Xiled Gaming so that you can browse through and get an idea of where you might wanna go. If you need any further help please feel free to PM me on here or add me and hit me up on the One (SYN Stinger XS).

Join A Clan Link:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Rev 1 vs 12to18

Forum Nub
Dec 28, 2014
Milwaukee
Hey, how's it going? I am also interested in joining and have just registered with the site. I have a friend in the Community already, I am interested in joining to play Destiny with people (mainly), but like to play Halo MCC, Fifa, and COD AW as well. I am confused as to which clan to request on the clan join page, as I've read in the faq that you can not be a part of two clans I believe?

Thank you for your time and assistance in advance.

Xbox One GT: Rev 1 vs 12to18

Add me if you'd like to game!

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
Hey, how's it going? I am also interested in joining and have just registered with the site. I have a friend in the Community already, I am interested in joining to play Destiny with people (mainly), but like to play Halo MCC, Fifa, and COD AW as well. I am confused as to which clan to request on the clan join page, as I've read in the faq that you can not be a part of two clans I believe?

Thank you for your time and assistance in advance.

Xbox One GT: Rev 1 vs 12to18

Add me if you'd like to game!

By the looks of this thread, XGC Vendetta may be your best choice. Being that you play both of their main games. Just sayin'