Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN

Maximaniac

Forum Nub
Mar 1, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
Hey There,

I just registered on the website and I'm looking to join a clan. I have both x360 and x1, but I mainly play on x1. I play destiny, cod:aw, and titanfall.

I also play fifa 14 on x360. My GT is Maximaniac.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Hey I'll hit you up and we can game together. I'll be on tonight after work playing COD AW on the Xbox one. I play it most but am still in a 360 clan. Looking forward to gaming with ya.

Everos

Forum Nub
Nov 11, 2014
Looking to join. Signed up awhile ago and never really looked around. Ran into more players and were really cool guys. Looking to have fun on CoD since none of my friends play it. l EVEROS l is my gt. Message me on xbox one

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
Hey There,

I just registered on the website and I'm looking to join a clan. I have both x360 and x1, but I mainly play on x1. I play destiny, cod:aw, and titanfall.

I also play fifa 14 on x360. My GT is Maximaniac.[/

Check out XGC Coldfire! We play a lot of destiny on the xbox one, we have a great group of Destiny players. Hit us up even if you've already found a clan we would still be happy to game with you.
or if you are still looking... check us out! We are always looking for more friendly, fun, gamers to add to our group.

MagnusErin

Forum Nub
Mar 14, 2015
New member to the site looking for a clan to join. I was hoping to find a clan, either in SYN or KoG, for gta V on xbox 360. I'm not sure if this is where i should be asking but I'm having trouble navigating the site so any help to find a clan or where I need to go to do that is great