Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR MWR PLAYERS

DsG Epyon V

Forum Nub
Dec 9, 2016
Tuscaloosa, AL
New here. Looking for more people to run with on MWR. I like to win and I like to communicate. I prefer to hold spawns and minimize opportunities for the other team to escape or even get points.

Gamertag is DsG Epyon V. I'm ranked 154 out of 1.9 million unique users in Hardcore on MWR.

Just looking for a core group of people that I can constantly game with. I want to bring some people in that I game with currently. I would love for them to play with some fun, competitive people.

XGC Wreck XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Jun 25, 2012
HTX
New here. Looking for more people to run with on MWR. I like to win and I like to communicate. I prefer to hold spawns and minimize opportunities for the other team to escape or even get points.

Gamertag is DsG Epyon V. I'm ranked 154 out of 1.9 million unique users in Hardcore on MWR.

Just looking for a core group of people that I can constantly game with. I want to bring some people in that I game with currently. I would love for them to play with some fun, competitive people.

Hit me up on XBL if your looking for someone to game with on MWR, my gamer tag is XGC Wreck XD.
Also if your looking for a clan to game with I can find you one.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX

Hit me up anytime you want to play. As wreck said I have a lot of people I play with and can get you talking and gaming with a lot of members of XG.