Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
As the title says, lol. I will play anything but I dislike S&D. Just throwing that out there. Please go to my profile and you will see my Gtag link there or just add my XG account name to friends. See you out on the beaches of Normandy(they do need to move HQ. I find it disrespectful).:cool:

SN-Looking to enter COD:WWII base clan.

V/R,
x Stiddy x

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
As the title says, lol. I will play anything but I dislike S&D. Just throwing that out there. Please go to my profile and you will see my Gtag link there or just add my XG account name to friends. See you out on the beaches of Normandy(they do need to move HQ. I find it disrespectful).:cool:

SN-Looking to enter COD:WWII base clan.

V/R,
x Stiddy x

Are you currently in XG or looking for a home ?

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
Are you currently in XG or looking for a home ?

I am a member of XG. Even bought a membership today to get some forum access.I was in SYN Coalition for PC. Then the website had it's problem. During the time of fixing, Coalition disbanded and I think some members went to SYN Noxus and SYN Olympus. I have reached out to SYN Browncoat XS. He has no problem with me transferring. The issue now is if it even is a transfer. I messaged him today while he was online but got no response. I am looking to be put into an active CODWII/Destiny 2/ Battlefield clan on Xbox One. Division does not matter. I have plenty of experiece of Captain and down (as signature shows). I mainly get on at nights and weekends. I am sure you will get with SYN Browncoat XS to confirm all of this. In conclusion, I am a member and need to be put into a new "home". Thank you.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I am a member of XG. Even bought a membership today to get some forum access.I was in SYN Coalition for PC. Then the website had it's problem. During the time of fixing, Coalition disbanded and I think some members went to SYN Noxus and SYN Olympus. I have reached out to SYN Browncoat XS. He has no problem with me transferring. The issue now is if it even is a transfer. I messaged him today while he was online but got no response. I am looking to be put into an active CODWII/Destiny 2/ Battlefield clan on Xbox One. Division does not matter. I have plenty of experiece of Captain and down (as signature shows). I mainly get on at nights and weekends. I am sure you will get with SYN Browncoat XS to confirm all of this. In conclusion, I am a member and need to be put into a new "home". Thank you.

Gotcha! I don’t get to talk to brown much since he’s on the pc and I’m sure you want to stay in SYN because that’s the current division your in. With the new cod out many clans play it so there will be no trouble finding you a clan in SYN or where ever you want to go! If he can’t get you in a SYN clan make sure you hit up a SYN Divison Leader for help placing you into a clan that best suits you.

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
Gotcha! I don’t get to talk to brown much since he’s on the pc and I’m sure you want to stay in SYN because that’s the current division your in. With the new cod out many clans play it so there will be no trouble finding you a clan in SYN or where ever you want to go! If he can’t get you in a SYN clan make sure you hit up a SYN Divison Leader for help placing you into a clan that best suits you.

You can always message him on site or download Discord and add him as a friend for direct messages. There are more platforms as well if you wish to increase communication with him.

JOK3R J 83

XGC Ragnarok
Jun 4, 2015
Illinois
Ive been in XGC a while and since WW2 came out i hardly get invites or people hardly join me and i need a team to play eother hardcore DOM or WAR or CAP THE FLAG add me if you wanna play and play more then the people on my friend list