Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR A HOME (KOG) PERHAPS?

XGC DEFiANT

Forum Veteran
I met a guy who is 15 years old and wanted to join my clan. I said my division is 18 years old and over, so I said to him give me a few days to find the right squad for you.

Perhaps any squad in KoG that plays actively on Ghosts and do clan wars is the best bet for this kid. His game mode is hardcore TDM.

Let me know who to contact so I can tell him.

Thanks!

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
Its been 2 weeks now after I posted this but no replies yet... So sad...

Defiant this is under the Welcome to Xiled Gaming Forum, which is usually not replied to as much, as there are less people who troll this forum, as opposed to their own. You could have posted under KoG, but no matter, let's get this taken care of. I will direct someone from KoG here to try and find a home for this member...thanks bud.

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I met a guy who is 15 years old and wanted to join my clan. I said my division is 18 years old and over, so I said to him give me a few days to find the right squad for you.

Perhaps any squad in KoG that plays actively on Ghosts and do clan wars is the best bet for this kid. His game mode is hardcore TDM.

Let me know who to contact so I can tell him.

Thanks!

"KoG JoKeRz FuRy" is the General of KoG Solstice which is a Call of Duty: Ghosts clan. Shoot him a message either on the XG site or on Xbox Live with the member's gamertag and he will gladly get him recruited.

XGC DEFiANT

Forum Veteran
"KoG JoKeRz FuRy" is the General of KoG Solstice which is a Call of Duty: Ghosts clan. Shoot him a message either on the XG site or on Xbox Live with the member's gamertag and he will gladly get him recruited.

Will Do! Thank You!

Defiant this is under the Welcome to Xiled Gaming Forum, which is usually not replied to as much, as there are less people who troll this forum, as opposed to their own. You could have posted under KoG, but no matter, let's get this taken care of. I will direct someone from KoG here to try and find a home for this member...thanks bud.

I would if I could... LOL. Haven't gotten the addict membership yet so I cant post anywhere but will soon get it sometime next week... Thanks for the help!