Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LIST OF SYN GENERALS

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
If i left u out please send me a PM and i will change it

Clan / Generals

34 Clans

SYN 7TH CAVALRY- SYN RedRaider
SYN Armada- TBA
SYN BLOODANGELS- SYN Codebook
SYN Chaos- SYN Venom
SYN Chaotic-SYN Razac
SYN Cold War- X2C Xiled, SYN annihilate
SYN Deadly- SYN Hitman PR
SYN Defiance- Scooter318
SYN Devil Dogs- SYN Zepher
SYN Destruction- None
SYN Final Fight- SYN xSovereignx
SYN Godly Brs- Haf Macro
SYN Greed- TBA
SYN Infinity- SYN GODLIKE
SYN L.O.G.- SYN Bx
SYN Legendz- SYN Ragnarok
SYN Lethal-SYN Contrac K,
SYN Loyalty- None
SYN Mafia- SYN Panzer v2
SYN Old School- SYN Corona
SYN Pitbulls-SYN Cheapskate
SYN Precision- SYN VII XII
SYN Pride- SYN Corona
SYN Pro- SYN Tryant
SYN Rapture- SYN Flames 26
SYN Retaliation- SYN Skitzo
SYN Section 8- None
SYN Stealth Tactics- SYN MAV3RICK
SYN Unrated- None
SYN Veterns- SYN Guardian
SYN WoW- None
SYN Wrath- SYN Skull
SYN Xiled Kings- None
SYN Xplicit- IKL VAGELI

Last edited:

SYN MAV3RICK

Forum Veteran
Jan 22, 2007
canada
thanks bigpapa i need to make sure to have all of them on my friends list when i get back cuz i know for a fact that i don't have a couple of them

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
Alright i got a big story for you guys XGC Resiliant XL is trying to help me but i haven't heard from him in two days and i'm trying to get everything together, here's my story, cause i know you'll ask. I was recruited on Halo2 into XGC Korrupt ND i moved in rank fast i was going to be promoted to general when the clan split but the general at the time who will remain nameless got jealous cause he wanted the new clan and went on a boot spree, then i got pissed off and left for a bit,.. well went inactive the clan fell apart my recruits took over and Vicious ended up as general i came back then i went to RB6V and the clan fell into nothing shortly after, i asked Knight if i could create a clan in SYN and he gave me the go ahead and said "send me an FR" and i waited and waited for a month and he never accepted so i am technically a General sorta off the grid i don't go on the computer much i play xbox mostly but i still use the SYN name and i'm trying to get everything together and doing an overhaul on recruiting as well as making a GB and CC team and now wanted to know how do i create a "group" which is what i believe the clans list and what are my responsibilities as a General who do i report to who do i send clan lists to and whatnot

PS Sorry if this is in the wrong thread i thought this was the one and my clan is SYN Renegade, my tag is TwistedTwitch if someone of authority could add me and tell me what i'm supposed to do as a General that would be great

Last edited: