Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LIEUTENANTS AGREEMENT

XGC Wreck XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Jun 25, 2012
HTX
A Lieutenant is the Captain’s right hand and the first line of defense in upholding the Honor Code. As a Lieutenant, you will be responsible for assisting the Captain in setting up meetings and practices, training lower ranking members, and finding potential recruits. The Lieutenant can also run practices and meetings when his/her Captain is not present.

Lieutenants Responsibilities:
Be a dedicated and an active member in the squad.
Follow and enforce the Honor Code.
Assist the Captain in setting up meetings and practices, training lower ranking members, and screening potential recruits.
Take charge of meetings or practices if the Captain is not present.
Attend clan and squad meetings.
Ensure no member is left behind!

eternal noobski

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
Georgia
Lieutenants agreement

A Lieutenant is the Captain’s right hand and the first line of defense in upholding the Honor Code. As a Lieutenant, you will be responsible for assisting the Captain in setting up meetings and practices, training lower ranking members, and finding potential recruits. The Lieutenant can also run practices and meetings when his/her Captain is not present.

Assist the Captain in setting up meetings and practices, training lower ranking members, and screening potential recruits.

I, eternal noobski, aggree to these terms

XGC MAPLESYRUP

Forum Tourist
Dec 15, 2012
Virginia Beach, Va
Lieutenants agreement

I, XGC MAPLESYRUP, agree to these terms

XGC DaDirtyShow

Forum Nub
Jun 16, 2013
Schoharie, Ny
Lieutenants agreement

I, XGC DaDirtyShow agree to the above rank responsibilities and if I cant fulfill them I agree to step down for the greater good of the clan.

XGC Afina

Forum Junkie
Jan 19, 2013
Silverhill, AL
A Lieutenant is the Captain’s right hand and the first line of defense in upholding the Honor Code. As a Lieutenant, you will be responsible for assisting the Captain in setting up meetings and practices, training lower ranking members, and finding potential recruits. The Lieutenant can also run practices and meetings when his/her Captain is not present.Lieutenants Responsibilities:Be a dedicated and an active member in the squad.Follow and enforce the Honor Code.Assist the Captain in setting up meetings and practices, training lower ranking members, and screening potential recruits.Take charge of meetings or practices if the Captain is not present.Attend clan and squad meetings.Ensure no member is left behind!

I, XGC Miss Vita, agree to the above rank responsibilities and if I can't fulfill them I agree to step down for the greater good of the clan.

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY

I, XGC Snapple agree to the above rank responsibilities and if I cant fulfill them I agree to step down for the greater good of the clan.

Last edited:

XGC Trickbind

Forum Star
Feb 4, 2008
Michigan
Lieutenants agreement

I, XGC Trickbind, Agree to these terms.

VINNIE CRACK

Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2014
Chicago
Lieutenants agreement

I, VINNIE CRACK, agree to these terms

XGC Fliggy XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 3, 2013
Lieutenants agreement

I, XGC Fliggy agree to these terms