Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LEAVE NONE BEHIND

XGC Cipher

Forum Nerd
Nov 7, 2011
my general and section leader have quit im getting left behind, this is the second time this is happening to me in XGC so what now

KoG for4ks

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 14, 2008
You pick yourself up and be the leader your rank dictates you be. This is not meant to be mean, btw, I have been in a clan where our upper leadership ditched us. It's up to you captains in the absence of a general to keep your clan alive.

KoG for4ks

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 14, 2008
Wish 'em well and forge on. If it's really necessary, some of the other higher ups may look into other avenues (such as possibly merging your clan into another or vice versa), but this is a good chance for you and whoever is left to show those above what you're all made of. "Down, but not out"!

xXxZ0mBi3XxX

Forum Star
Mar 6, 2012
Grand Rapids Michigan
XGC Roughnecks herd about what happen, it sucks people just left without words and took more then they shouldve to do some sort of damage bec it effects everyone in the branch/clan from within the community. Overall dont feel like you are left behinde, everybody is here for each other thats what makes us a community. Talk to the people that are upper or to others in XGC that can most likley help out, if you guys need a place we are always happy to pick up someone who needs a place in the our community, Our section leader is XGC Chaddy XS and our General is XGC SmooTh if you guys need something or talk about whats going on or just game on some Ghost or Blops 2 with the rest of the Roughnecks. Take it easy guys and Hopefully things are getting work on and look uppon as we speak since we just took a big blow.