Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LEADERSHIP CLASS.

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
Hey VIPER, I recieved a message on the 23rd that I was to attend the leadership class but I was not able to get the message until the 28th because my computer was down for about a week and a half. I was really looking forward to taking this class so I was wondering if you could put me in the next claas, please. Im sorry for any inconvenience I have caused and thanx .

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
There are different leadership classes depending on your rank Papa. The one that TommyGunz is referring to is the General's leadership class. To get in to those right now, you should be recently promoted to the rank of General, or on the waiting list of those Generals who were promoted before the classes were up and running regularly.

I know that a couple of Generals are running Captains leadership classes, so if you are interested in getting in to some of those, check with your General. If your General doesn't know of someone who is running some, tell him/her that XGC Random has been running classes and they are open to outside Captains.

I was trying to find where he had been posting the lists of who had taken his class, but I can't remember where he said that he posted it. If I find it I will let you know...

Oh, and Tommy, it's Hylander doing the classes now... Get in touch with him :D