Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: KOG GIBZ XD DIVISION LEADER BANNER

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
1. I'd Like it to say KoG Gibz XD of course with the quote "These Colors Don't Run".
2. My theme I would like the Jedi Order logo
3. I dont mind the colors let your artistic skills flow wherever they take you....except for pink. Thanks

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
1. I'd Like it to say KoG Gibz XD of course with the quote "These Colors Don't Run".
2. My theme I would like the Jedi Order logo
3. I dont mind the colors let your artistic skills flow wherever they take you....except for pink. Thanks

On the jedi order logo which version, old, newer, comic, book, or movie version??

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

Jupiter this one is complete!