Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST GOT JOB IN USAF

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
Recently went to MEPS. 2 weeks later.... I get my job.
AFSC 3D1X2-Cyber Transport Systems
Pretty much Network Engineer. This was my number 1 choice.
Excited. I head to BMT in San Antonio, TX for 8 1/2 weeks then to Keesler AF base in Mississippi.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Nice bro congrats i'm in Houston so you should definitely come holla at ya boy in the great state of texas lol I'm only about 2 1/2 hours from San AN.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I'll take a shot in the dark and say that I'll have a week leave after BMT. Got a place for a brother to crash?

Did you already ship for basic yet dude? If not it will be a breeze since its the Chair Force, Jk Jk the Air Force is a great branch of service.... Though Army would of been better.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I haven't gone to basic yet. That is in May for me. This sucks, I'll be doing basic in the summertime while it's the hottest. Yay sarcasm.

Trying doing basic during dead winter in Georigia man... That sucked more then spring or summer. But I loved doing my training at a real base.... Ft. Benning GA!

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I went thru basic and AIT in May thru September at Ft. SILL OK. Yes it was hot, yes it sucked. But It was worth it. I'm sure you'll be just fine. Just remember they can't do the stuff they used to when I went thru..lol..