Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JETHRO & ME: XILEDGAMING DIVISION LEADER WRITES A BOOK

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
jethro.jpg

Long time Division Leader and friend XGC Ghostdog XL is now a published author. Check out his book on Amazon.com and support the Zombie Apocalypse.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DMOWC84/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Jethro & Me is the tale of two friends from the country as they traverse the landscape at the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, testing both their mental and physical resolve when faced with the horrors of both man and monster.
Where and whence the viral epidemic started is a mystery to our two friends but the threats are all too real and the fact that they must live and survive in this devastating new world is paramount in their travels.
There need to help others will be tested and their spiritual beings will be forever changed. They will bear witness to the deepest darkest secrets hidden from view behind closed doors and find that the mind of the righteous is not always so divine.
Among the quiet and serene beauty of the countryside they will discover that the true nature of men can sometimes be dark, cruel and perversly twisted. But together they can survive and find a way to keep each other from going insane from the horrors that surround them.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Very nice awesome job ghostdog, its crazy that its at the start of the zombie apocalypse because me and brother were just talking about that yesterday and how most zombie movies never show the beginning of the apocalypse they always skip ahead. I will definitely have to get it not only to support but because you've peaked my interest in reading (and I hate to read by the way lol) so awesome job I'm excited to read it.

XGC GhostDog XL

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC XILED KINGS
Nov 14, 2006
A, A
Thank you everyone, special thanks to TFLEM for hooking a brotha up with the article & Double for being Double, love ya buddy! Becoming a published author was a life long dream I have had since I was 12 and lo & behold it only took 30 years, see dreams can come true but you have to push yourself. I also just finished a short story in 7 hours last night that has been submitted to be in an upcoming anthology based on Clive Barkers short story Cabal & the Nightbreed movie & Nightbreed chronicles, so help me with that by crossing your fingers & wishing candy coated whispers to the powers that be. And check out Jethro & Me if you can and rate & review it telling me what you thought.

Dingbat x182

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2013
I'm just a small town guy who is looking for a strong beautiful black woman to sweep me off my feet. I enjoy long walks on the beach, chick-flicks, and slowly crying myself to sleep. If you are interested, look me up on SatanicPeopleMeet.com @Dingbat x182

Ten Foot Hobo

Forum Nub
Jun 17, 2013
>Dwight D. Eisenhower
Neither a wise nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.

XGC GhostDog XL

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC XILED KINGS
Nov 14, 2006
A, A
Thank you all! SYN Black I have not read Earth Abides but I had heard of it, let's just say it is on my list of reads. I do enjoy the old writers and their views of Dystopian futures like R. Matheson, Asimov & Frank's 'Alas Babylon' was one of my favorite school reading books, so much that I still have the library copy from my school, shhhh don't tell the library police. Again thank you all and if you read Jethro & Me I hope you all enjoy it. Also throw a Like to the Facebook page for Jethro & Me to be kept up to speed on the next book in the series & other goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/jethroandme