Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IS ANYONE STILL PLAYING BLACK OPS?

Seeyal8er

Forum Nub
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Hey everyone!! My name is Seeyal8er, and i'm quite new to Xiled Gaming, having only joined about a week and a half ago. I am posting this thread to find out if other players are still playing Black Ops, as I am on a quest for 15th prestige and playing solo all of the time gets quite boring and lonely :(. It doesn't matter what game modes you play or anything like that, I just want to find a cool group of people to play Black Ops with. So, if you are interested, feel free to send me a message and friend request on Xbox Live, so maybe we can get together and play a few matches :). Thanks!!

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
BLACK OPS

Black Ops

There are events planned for Black Ops tomorrow, Aug. 18th. Get with your section leader for the low down. There is a guy in my clan XGC Devastion that plays Black Ops all the time. Mickeydrmoa is his screen name. Been friends with him a long time and I am sure he would be happy to play with you.

A Zombie Riot

Forum Nerd
May 25, 2011
Earth
I used to, but I've stopped playing CoD altogether on a regular basis. I'll probably rent Black Ops II just to see the differences from Black Ops, but then I don't care anymore.