Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IN NEED OF YOUR ADVICE

Mr Maverick Jet

Forum Star
Apr 10, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Things in my clan have changed very much recently with the removal of my other general XGC D3v1lgrl from the community. My clan has been very faithful and understanding of this situation in which I am very grateful yet someday I hope to become a section Leader. I was wondering what tips or advice you may have for me to give me the best odds of becoming a candidate for this position in the future.

Mr Maverick Jet

Forum Star
Apr 10, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I appreciate that guys, but for some odd reason it doesnt give me access to the page which is because I dont have access to weekly updates and IM not quite sure how to get it but I now that as a general i need to.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Things in my clan have changed very much recently with the removal of my other general XGC D3v1lgrl from the community. My clan has been very faithful and understanding of this situation in which I am very grateful yet someday I hope to become a section Leader. I was wondering what tips or advice you may have for me to give me the best odds of becoming a candidate for this position in the future.

First thing you should do is make your sig smaller or remove it.
500 x 200 is max size.

Second, click on the my links menu from the top right of the page and then click on control panel. Once in there click on Group memberships from the left menu. Close to the bottom. Read the page and follow the instructions to join the group. Make sure you state you are a NEW GENERAL and applying for access to the Weekly updates. Give it a few days and it should then show up in the main Xiled Gaming forums near the bottom of the page.

As for being a section leader, do as the other are telling you, read the info, learn what it says, teach it to others and be a leader for the community.