Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL XILED GAMERS!

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
For those of you that are reading this XGC Backsmasher hasn't been on recently. He found out the cancer has spread to his lungs and liver and he will be doing more chemotherapy.He is doing a 24hour livestream on July 19th at 12noon EST on www.twitch.tv/smashbackatcancer and all donations will be taken at www.gofundme.com/smashbackatcancer. With his health slowly going down the tube all the funds will be going to his wife and four kids for when he passes away. He also will be doing giveaways every hour if he can get enough things donated to give out. Please keep him and his family in your prayers and come to Twitch on July 19, 2014 12:00pm EST and show your support for a fellow Xiled gamer.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I'm sorry to hear that, if I have any extra cash I'll be more than willing to donate. But i'll definitely keep him and his family in my prayers!

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
I may not be an official XGC member but I do want to be there to support the members of Xiled and the clan and gamers that I play with. I know I cant post in XGC Ignition forums right now but XGC BACKSMASHER my prayers and support go out to you and your family and I will be on Twitch to support you, and I hope to be able to game with you on this live broadcast.

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
This is a message to inform all Xiled Gamers that XGC Backsmasher has passed away. XGC Backsmasher was a Captain from XGC Ignition, he was a strong man and a great gamer from what I understand but he lost his battle to cancer and he passed away last night from what my General has told me. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.