Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR COUNCIL MEMBERS

BUSARUWRXSTI06

Forum Rookie
Apr 22, 2007
FLORIDA
hi...i was banned for this one kid misunderstanding my age and for creating another account witch made him mad ...what do i have to do to get bak in syn or how can i get into xgc cuz 2 of my friends are in xgc and i wish i can get into xgc..if i was to be off the ban list and allowed in xgc then i would help u guys get people over 18,show leadership and be a good recruiter..i also need to know what i have to do to get back into syn or to get into xgc because my friend thats a general said i have to ask council what i have to do to get back into syn or to get into xgc...i will do anything to get into xgc or to be my rank i was in syn...i wish i can get back in cause i really liked syn and i really like xgc...send me a friend request and let me know how i can get back in syn or get into xgc... my xbox live gamertag is BUSARUWRXSTI06...i really wanna get back into syn or get into xgc..i really need to talk to one of u council members on halo 2 asap...thx

RG SIGMA FV

Forum Junkie
Mar 6, 2007
Texas
www.myspace.com
Don't let this guy in XG. He was banned because he IS a clan hitter. If you want more information send me a FR and we'll talk. He's been trying forever to get in. He has about 6 tags and tried getting in w/ all of them...he failed.

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
Quick Read: He's trying to get off the ban list and dont let him off. I'm requesting he be IP banned off the forums...

Over the past month our clan has been having a problem with a person know as BUSARUWRXSTI06 on the forums and who has had many different tags on X-box live. He originally was going to get into our clan New Dynasty until we discovered he lied about his age. We repeatedly told him he would be allowed in KOG, a clan for our younger gamers. Once a group of our clan mates joined a party with him and heard everyone talking about clan-hitting they left and reported it, and it was proposed he be banned. We advised all our members to stay away from him even though he continually spammed us messages and friend requests. He then changed his gamer tag on X-box live to mimic another clan mates name along with his symbol and attempted to convince members of the clan that he must have been accidentally booted. Once a captain got on a realized this we again advised clan mates to keep away from his new tag. He then got into a SYN clan and then the ban on all his tags was approved, and he was booted. He now continually harasses members of XGC New Dynasty with messages and friend requests and the other day he tried to convince me that this person who sent me a FR was my clan mates brother who had no headset, then changed his story once I talked to “my clan mates other tag”(which is what he said originally). He now is continually spamming on the forums trying to get off the ban list and play a victim. If you were considering his removal from the ban list I would highly discourage it and would like to be present if the council chooses to review the original decision.
I would also like to request his IP be banned from these forum or for him not to be allowed to post in XGC NEW DYNASTY forums. BUSARUWRXSTI06 is now posting negative comments about people in our clan but the original thread was deleted, in this thread (http://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14999) he accuses a captain of threathening and a general of being disrespectful. The forums are not a place to post these types of things and I warned him not to post again because posting these types of things makes tension in the clan and cause drama. The amount of disrespect he has shown our general alone is grounds for removal. He constantly down talks about him to other members, and I told him that he is going about things the wrong way. He keeps saying things to try and get someone to yell at him or get some reaction from someone on the forums, like saying one of the captains threatened him or the general is being disrespectful to HIM. We have tried our best to rid ourselves of the situation but he constantly keeps pushing us to take further and further action. I think the IP ban from the forums would be the best resolution to the problem…talking it out has not worked, leaving it alone hasn’t worked, so this the only solution I can see. If u have a different solution or would like me to expand on any point I have made either post in here or send a FR to xXKillMasterXx
Thank you for your time,
KillMaster (XGCNewDynasty Captain)

XGC Spastic

Forum Nerd
Mar 23, 2007
West Virginia
I am just a leutinent in New Dynasty but i know for a fact that BusaruWRXSTI06 is trying to stir up trouble. I have tried to reason with him while standing my ground as a XGC member but he will not listen. I have even gone as far as to tell him he can send me a friend request and that i would play with him but instead he just wants to harass people on the forums under new dynasty. I was the person he tried to convince to let him back in XGC when he posed as another clan member under his gamertag. He was very excited and kind until he realized he was discovered. Clan hitter or not he needs to be banned for mying about his age. I strongly support killmasters view on this matter within New Dynasty.
Spastic Gorilla,
Leutinant
XGC New Dynast