Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IF YOU WANNA JOIN A SYN CLAN

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
If your under the age of 18 and even if your over it you like to talk a little trash just a little
and you play H3 or even have it post in this thread or Private Message me if your intrested in joining SYN or Dynasty or messgae me hope to see you in SYN Dynasty :D

Last edited:

DaBearsA7X0117

Get A Life!
Apr 6, 2009
Romeoville, Illinois
MONSTER

Monster

SYN is a monster and that's not because I'm supposed to say that, it really is. And forget the fact that I've been in for 2 days, I've talked trash, won some matches, and prestiged on CoD 4. Please put SYN Dynasty on your list of clans to join first. General SYN MacDub treats you like a younger brother. Without the fighting. SYN Instinct who posted before me leads the Blue Squad and is a really cool Captain that will also watch your back.
;);)

Smexy Chexy

Get A Life!
Jul 22, 2008
Champaign, Illinois
SYN is a monster and that's not because I'm supposed to say that, it really is. And forget the fact that I've been in for 2 days, I've talked trash, won some matches, and prestiged on CoD 4. Please put SYN Dynasty on your list of clans to join first. General SYN MacDub treats you like a younger brother. Without the fighting. SYN Instinct who posted before me leads the Blue Squad and is a really cool Captain that will also watch your back.
;);)
Well said, very well said.:D

sageDieu

Forum Noob
Apr 13, 2009
NC
I know I'd like to join a SYN clan, but is there a difference between the different ones (dynasty, armada, etc)? I asked earlier in the welcome thread but the only reply was dhale101 giving me his AIM SN and I don't have AIM.

Last edited:

KoG ThirdEye

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2008
440 Ohio
Dynasty Is mainly a H3 Armada is mainly a CoD clan
and i have no clue what the heck Ground Zero is..
But Your welcome to join Dynasty Man ill add u on XBL
And ill talk to u bout it...

sageDieu

Forum Noob
Apr 13, 2009
NC
Okay. Thanks. I don't get to get on Live a lot, but when I do I just play Halo 3 all day. Is Dynasty the only Halo clan or are there more? (if it's the only halo clan then yes, you can add me)

SYN MacDub2x7

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 27, 2008
The POWDER!
;);)
interesting, a younger brother eh, thats a new one. thanks :)...little bro hehe
Okay. Thanks. I don't get to get on Live a lot, but when I do I just play Halo 3 all day. Is Dynasty the only Halo clan or are there more? (if it's the only halo clan then yes, you can add me)
hmm, i would like to talk to you over xbl before u make any decisions to join any clans. there are more than just 1 halo cl;an and all the clans play multiple games, no clan is just one game specific, the one major difference is the game platform that the clan meetings are held on, other than that all our member plays all sorts of games and will be glad to game with you. send fr request to SYN MacDub2x7 as i will like to talk to u before u join SYN Dynasty. thanks