Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I NEED TO TALK TO COUNCIL MEMBER ON HALO 2 ASAP PLZ

BUSARUWRXSTI06

Forum Rookie
Apr 22, 2007
FLORIDA
hi...i was banned for this one kid misunderstanding my age and for creating another account witch made him mad ...what do i have to do to get bak in syn or how can i get into xgc cuz 2 of my friends are in xgc and i wish i can get into xgc..if i was to be off the ban list and allowed in xgc then i would help u guys get people over 18,show leadership and be a good recruiter..i also need to know what i have to do to get back into syn or to get into xgc because my friend thats a general said i have to ask council what i have to do to get back into syn or to get into xgc...i will do anything to get into xgc or to be my rank i was in syn...i wish i can get back in cause i really liked syn and i really like xgc...send me a friend request and let me know how i can get back in syn or get into xgc... my xbox live gamertag is BUSARUWRXSTI06...i really wanna get back into syn or get into xgc..i really need to talk to one of u council members on halo 2 asap... my gamertag is BUSARUWRXSTI06 send me a friend request and i will add any council members..thx