Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY CALL ME BIG PAPA

XGC Sentinel

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2007
United States PA
Ginger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't be sad-face !!! :(:(:(:( ... thats not Ossim !!

And why is "witch" a bad thing ? .. sounds like a bad rap !! .. I smell a law-suit !!!

[wow ... I can really be random sometimes .... {not as random as Ginger, but still !! } :D]

Gingersaurus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 7, 2008
So does that mean that you aspire to be like me Sentinel? Which, of course, in turn means you are aspiring to be like Redneck?

And to answer your question, the term "witch" has always had a negative connotation associated with it. Although 'Charmed' and 'Harry Potter' teach us that a witch can be either good or bad, the Salem Witch Trials are a firm reminder that I do not want to be burned at the stake.

Or, I could kick this Old Testament and quote Exodus 22:18: "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

So I don't want to be burned at the stake or stoned! :)

XGC Sentinel

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2007
United States PA
A little over analyzed, but I'm very amused as usual.
Anyone who attempts to burn or stone you will be swiftly dealt with !! . we do NOT allow harassment or bigotry here in XG !!!!! :)

BTW .. who Doesn't aspire to be more like Red ?? .. What's not to like ?? :D :D

Gingersaurus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 7, 2008
You have officially lost me. I understand your statement, along with the excessive number of exclamation points, but I still cannot discern what your message meant. This does not happen very often Sentinel, so you should be impressed with yourself.