Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HAVE AN IDEA...

XGC RENRAW

Forum Nerd
Dec 14, 2006
Tampa, fl
i dont know if this idea is something that has been tried... but if not i will use one of my secondary tags to do this... Lately i have been running into alot of people asking me if they could get back into XGC... What if we were to create a clan... with the name... WANTS BACK IN XGC... or something like that... we have a couple generals having second tags in this clan... we send clan invites to the people that get ahold of us trying to get back in... then when it comes time to bring all of this up which is around unday nights... we send clan invites to council and or DLs... and we do our bussiness... i feel like this would make everything more organized when it comes time to discuss these trivial matters... thank you for your time... and good day...

XGC RENRAW

Forum Nerd
Dec 14, 2006
Tampa, fl
I UNDERSTAND YOU ANSWERED IT 007, but right now your running a dictatorship... not a counsil... any ideas deserve to be discussed not shot down constantly... so right now YOUR not good for bussiness...

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I UNDERSTAND YOU ANSWERED IT 007, but right now your running a dictatorship... not a counsil... any ideas deserve to be discussed not shot down constantly... so right now YOUR not good for bussiness...

Dude, have you bumped your head?

He told you it was discussed and voted on and put into the honorcode.

Then, he told you it was also discussed again.
I happened to be in a party last night with many leaders and it was talked about yet another time.

Now you are on the forums calling a Council Member a dictator and saying he is not good for business?

It drives me insane how people always draw this stupid conclusion that the leadership in our community is not being fair and using good judgment when making decisions.

We constantly work together to make sure decisions are made for the good of the community at all times. If you can't see that and don't like the answers you get then you can go make your own rules in your own community.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com

I happened to be in a party last night with many leaders and it was talked about yet another time.

Now you are on the forums calling a Council Member a dictator and saying he is not good for business?

It drives me insane how people always draw this stupid conclusion that the leadership in our community is not being fair and using good judgment when making decisions.

We constantly work together to make sure decisions are made for the good of the community at all times. If you can't see that and don't like the answers you get then you can go make your own rules in your own community.

Good point, just like I made that decision in that KotH game last night to only go for kills and make it agonizingly long for anyone who was in there :cool:. Now that I think about it that decision was for the bad of the community, nothing like spending 30 minuntes in a game with only plasma rifles and sentinel beams.

XGC Eric

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
BattleForums.com

I don't think that was previously made clear. However, your explanation of how everything played out really helped me understand, thank you.