Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HAVE AN IDEA

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
........Ok i thought about what if u could get the ten people with the highest amount of Posts and get them all to post in a forum then Lock the forum so others couldnt post on it.....then people could go and see who has the most posts just by looking at the avatar stats beside each players post?????.......do u have a list of whi has the most posts that u could send a message to the top ten people ?????

S

SYN Corona

poppa, with this website hopefully theres an easier/better way to do it, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Repressed Star, dont be so judgemental, because I have seen PLENTY of XGC members spaming about the most random and stupid **** possible, just as there are PLENTY of syndicate members who only post when needed.

SYN VeNoM

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
England
Now, now, Post Master Papi we know that you have the posting (spamming :D j/k) disease but surely if you make a whole forum for people to see how many posts the spa...posters have then:
1. People may just spam the sh1t out of the forums to get up there
2. Why would we actually want to see who has the most posts??
:rolleyes: my 2 cents

S

SYN Corona

Hey hey you 2, dont make me take my belt off. lol, Enigma, honestly I dont really see the point either because thats asking for spam basically, but alot of people do, including this guy 007, so im sure hell work something out with you. With so many people in our XG family we have to be open to different opinions and point of views!

S

SYN Corona

Why not? This website is huge, our community is huge, both have endless possibilites that can help, every idea that is suggessted is usually put in and adds to the success of this community. You asked a council member, he liked the idea and said he'd work with ya. Id keep it going!

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
haha, I think that you are taking this a little too far, Im pretty sure that mod priveleges should be for people who have earned the XL after their gamer tag, or people who can actually do something for the site!