Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HAVE A QUESTION

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I probably should let 007 answer this beings it is his forum but, beings I am here, I will give up an answer to help out.

We do not have one highest person. We have a Council which consist of 9 people. That may or may not be accurate as some are not always active in the community at all times. Something most people don't get is, you don't have to sign onto HALO to be active in our community!!

These council members govern things as a group which is one reason they left KSI which is run by someone that calls himself the 'Creator'.

As for the head Admin on the website, there are several people that run the site. Many of which are Council members and others that are Division Leaders.

XG leadership can be seen at the link under the Xiled Gaming menu.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
S

SYN Corona

Nah, I wont make a big deal out of it... .. ;) jk. Yea, it definately will be big. president status.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
First they would have to not be Corona. LOL!!!

Beyond that, I am sure it takes time, commitment, loyalty, honor, sacrifice and lots of other stuff on those lines. I wouldn't base ones life in the community on trying to reach that but more like just be the best you can be and in time a promotion will take care of itself if it is deserved.

Help your fellow games and you will be helping yourself.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
First they would have to not be Corona. LOL!!!

Beyond that, I am sure it takes time, commitment, loyalty, honor, sacrifice and lots of other stuff on those lines. I wouldn't base ones life in the community on trying to reach that but more like just be the best you can be and in time a promotion will take care of itself if it is deserved.

Help your fellow games and you will be helping yourself.

All of that and a whole LOT more!

S

SYN Corona

gee, thanks hylander, my self esteem is out the window now ;) Lol, but yea, I definately think alot of time and commitment and trust are a few of the biggies. Im not sure, but if someone was to make general then get pissed and leave, yea they could cause some trouble, but if someone made council then pulled that, it could be bad.... ....

S

SYN Corona

fo sho. We dont want just some idiot up there trying to run things (*cough cough* HYLANDER *cough cough*) because our whole community would suffer if someone at the top was a bad choice.

S

SYN Corona

Nope, not yet. The ones we have now for the most part were all part of the same division of KSI. A couple have stepped down, for what ever reasons. Lack of time I believe or something like that. Just make srue youre around long enough to see anyone promoted to it ;)

S

SYN Corona

Awesome Poppa, set your goals way up there huh? You already have a + on your resume considering your under me ;) lol, The promotion should be over a podcast or something, and all of XG should have a huge celebration, and everyone drink a glass of champaign (or apple cider ;) ) !!! :D