Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HAD AN IDEA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Thats what I thought when I was told someone needed a break. If people need breaks they should probably just demote themselves, if they have staff or overlord get peon status and be a private, not just up and leave. If I had a personal crisis (which I have) I tell someone I have real life stuff to deal with and if I know I'm going away for an extended time I would get peon status and take care of business. And as a wise man (Hylander) once told me about getting people back in, they can sit on their asses and wait as long as it takes, they left XGC and realized they messed up and now they want back in. They can get on when it is convenient for the people involved in the process, not just get the easy way back in on a Sunday. That and it would be a pain in the *** spending all night listening to people's sob stories of why they left and why they want back in, if I were a DL I would personally like to do it case by case, but I aint.

Hold on here, 007 is God and I am just a Wise man? :eek:

I feel a pink day coming for someone. LOL!!

XGC Eric

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
BattleForums.com
I'm truly sorry for trying my best to legitimately support an idea that I think would really help benefit XGC to get dedicated members. Rest assured, it won't happen again.

HonorCode said:
Honor Code violations consist of trash talking...
Pretty sure calling someone a "little *****" who has a legitimate concern breaks at least one part of the honor code.

Last edited:

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
You just through yourself in the fire.

Personally as a general I am sick and tired of all the people coming to me to get back in. 85% give up because the process is so long but still I have to sit there every single time and tell them that I will have to talk to the appropiate people to get them back. I would rather just tell them once you leave you are gone for good and leave the party.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I'm truly sorry for trying my best to legitimately support an idea that I think would really help benefit XGC to get dedicated members. Rest assured, it won't happen again.

Pretty sure calling someone a "little *****" who has a legitimate concern breaks at least one part of the honor code.

LMAO! Trash talking? LOL! I heard something once..... If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck then, it is probably a duck. I am making a comparison here. Here we are with you in a situation that has jack **** to do with you and you are in the middle. If you act like a drama queen and cry like a baby then you get treated like one! My advice is if it doesn’t involve you, then keep your nose out of it! You sound like you are trying to start a problem and if you persist you will be removed from the community. I have been more that patient with you and this conversation is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.