Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I COULD USE JUST A LITTLE BIT OF HELP

Im ProdigY

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Minnesota = HOCKEY
hey guys i a lot of you most likely dont know who i am or what i did in KoG..
but about 2 or 3 months ago i left KoG on good terms because a good friend of mine got booted from XG, i thought this to be not right so i decided to leave in a boycott to hom being booted but nothing happend.... but now i have now come to realize that xg is the best gaming community on XBL... now i left without really thinking things through, if i would have i most likely have stayed in KoG as a general, but i didnt and that is in the past. now all i wish is thats how somepeople would see this as a mistake that i made and forgive me enough to give me a second shot at xg...its not asking a lot at all, my only wish is that some people would acually sit down with me in a pregame lobby and we could acually talk about it and just think about it and make a good and wise decision. this is not a lot to ask at all...so just see through things a little better... if you cant, i guess thats the way its going to be, but if you could that would be great.

ProdigY (docta)

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
Sure, any of the leaders are more than happy to sit down and talk with you to hear your situation. But, Divison Leaders and Council Members are the only ones that can approve someone that has been removed or has left to come back into our community. Section Leaders CANNOT bring you back to the community. Since you came from KoG, I would suggest you get in contact with one of the Division Leaders over there. The best way would probably be a Private Message, but you can also try posting like you have here in the Division Leader area. The Divsion Leaders in KoG are: KoG Deadman XL, KoG Gunner XL, and KoG Odyssey XL. I hope this helps.